WTB: 2016 Scarecrow

I’m still a few years out from clearing the list. If anyone is looking to split their allocation, or give up their allocation (3 pack max), please PM. Extra points if you’re local in the Bay Area.

Thanks.

PM me if your still interested in purchasing the upcoming 2016 Scarecrow Allocation.

My apologies and mistake
thank you
William

This seems uncool–jumping an offer to another person, or am I missing something?

My apologies and misunderstanding…
thanks
Wg

thank you for pointing out my - poor judgement!
William
[/quote]
This seems uncool–jumping an offer to another person, or am I missing something?
[/quote]

Maybe. But you got to do what you got to do to make a deal sometimes. Money talks. Up to the seller to decide how to proceed.

No dog in the fight, but the current secondary market offers TO BUY the 2016 allocation that I have seen are $550 to $590 a bottle.

I guess I did not think that this board or even this part of it was the site of a Darwinian struggle for survival, where you sometimes “got to do what you got to do” to succeed, leaving aside when and how other parts of our society function like this or should. I’ve had many good transactions here, which operate on trust, something the above seems almost systematically to exclude. In any case, I appreciate very much William’s response, and I’ll leave it at that.

FYI . I did not see William’s responses

I am extremely inexperienced and poor at all social media… I misunderstood this trail of comments and thought someone wrote they wanted to sell their SCARECROW, so I wrote that we are purchasing.
Some one pointed out that I was Jumping on someone else’s intent to acquire, the opposite of what I thought and I was abusing or competing for the same bottles on this post and it is clearly a mistake and not how we operate, I am sincerely apologetic for doing that…

Hey Billy, make me a deal I can’t refuse.