Biggio Hamina February offers

There are two offers:

Non Red.

2 bottles each of:

2017 Ella rosé. This is all Pinot noir from Claygate vineyard pressed off and totally dry. Very pretty.

2017 Gewürztraminer. 20% whole cluster orange wine from Andreas vineyard. Also totally dry and delicious.

2010 Melon de Bourgogne. This wine is tireless. Sure, it has moved into some waxy star fruit tinged creature. But I find it quite charming.

I can make three more of these. PM me here, or todd at biggiohamina.com, as it is first come first served.

$150 value for the six pack, but today there is a special price for you my friend. $120 includes shipping.

Pinot Four Ways.

3 bottles each of:

2014 Holmes Gap vineyard, all Pommard, all the time. Van Duzer Corridor fruit! (but it says Willamette Valley as the AVA was not yet approved) Marine sedimentary soils and neutral French oak make for a nicely structured expression of power. I finesse it, that is my signature. I signed this.

2015 Claygate vineyard is all Ribbon Ridge AVA also on marine sedimentary soils. It is stupid good, you’ll love it. 115 and 777 also with neutral french oak. Are you seeing a pattern yet?

2016 Noel vineyard on the Chehalem Mountains at 650’ in elevation facing west. This combination of altitude and temperature in 16 worked out beautifully. Six different clones and no new wood.

2012 Caroline. Hands down the finest wine that I have made, ever. We have committed to making a Caroline in 2010 and 2012 only which should give you an idea of how I view vintages. There might be one in 2017… maybe. It has to be 100% whole cluster and gorgeous, then I can name it after my wife. No new oak at all.

The value of this case is $640. The offer is $540 including shipping.

If you just want the pink Ella, we can do that too.

Alright, in all fairness a return customer asked if I would do a Caroline 3 pack. Third offer is the Caroline 3 pack at $255, includes shipping.

PM sent - I am weak

Pm sent

Thank you all!

All square Todd

I will work on the weather now.