Dom Perignon 2008 - FINALLY here! NEW PRICING

We finally got our allocation of the regular label 2008 Dom Perignon. I also put the screws on the supplier to get the price lower…now let’s move some product!

$165 on 6 or more ($990)
$175 on 1-5 bottles

email me to order: tomATwinesolutions.com

The 2008 Dom Pérignon is fabulous, but quite remarkably, it was even more open when I tasted it a year ago. Bright, focused and crystalline in its precision, the 2008 is going to need a number of years before it is at its best. Lemon peel, white flowers, mint and white pepper give the 2008 its chiseled, bright profile. Several recent bottles have all been magnificent. What I admire most about the 2008 is the way it shows all the focus, translucence and energy that is such a signature of the year, and yet it is also remarkably deep and vertical. In other words, the 2008 is a Champagne that plays in three dimensions.
98+ points, Antonio Galloni, Vinous (Jul 2018)
The finest release of this iconic cuvée since the 1996 vintage, the 2008 Dom Pérignon wafts from the glass with an incipiently complex bouquet of Meyer lemon, green apple, dried white flowers and oyster shell, with only subtle hints of the smoky, autolytic aromas that have been such a prominent signature of recent releases. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, deep and complete, its notable flesh and amplitude controlled by incisive acids, with a youthfully exuberant but elegant mousse and a long, beautifully delineated finish. Considering the sheer size of this cuvée, it’s a remarkable achievement and a fitting release with which to conclude Richard Geoffroy’s tenure as chef de cave. Given the 2008’s intensity and balance, I suspect purists will be anticipating later disgorgements with lower dosage and more time on the lees with particular enthusiasm. Tasted three times, with consistent results.
96+ The Wine Advocate, William Kelley (Jan 2019)
There’s power to this graceful Champagne, with the vivid acidity swathed in a fine, creamy mousse and flavors of toasted brioche, kumquat, pastry cream, candied ginger and poached plum that dance across the palate. An underpinning of smoky mineral gains momentum on the lasting finish. Drink now through 2033.
96 points, Wine Spectator (Nov 2018)
#5 - Wine Spectator Top 100 of 2018

Updated Pricing for NEW supplier cost, 6 pack deals!

I’ve had great interactions with Tom. Most recently he credited me back for the bottles of Dom I bought after he lowered the price. Buy with confidence.

Thanks Pat for the generous note!

Sold out till March, taking pre-orders! I can MAYBE rustle a few more 6 packs out of the supplier that are allocated for others in our state for arrival this week…LMK #HUSTLE

We opened a 2008 at dinner last night with friends for “science”, this is an UBER classic Dom and will age forever…a few are going in my cellar for a long time!
IMG_7770.jpg

What forms of payment do you accept?

Credit cards (normal POS), Venmo and PayPal, checks ok too but the wine is not released until the check clears.