Boston - Rhys, Fourrier, Dujac, Montille, Bartolo, G. Conterno, Cappellano, Monprivato, Ornellaia, more!

Please find my new offer here: Dunzo. - Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds - WineBerserkers

SOLD:
$ 75 (x1) 2011 Dujac Fils et Père Chambolle-Musigny
$ 75 (x1) 2011 Domaine Dujac Morey St. Denis
$100 (x1) 2013 Domaine Fourrier Gevrey-Chambertin Vieille Vigne
$175 (x1) 2008 Giuseppe E Figlio Mascarello Barolo Monprivato

I’ll be in Boston in March. If you still have the Huet I might be interested.

Hank, I may still be here so please let me know when you’re around! My wife and I are moving to SF sometime in March/April, which is the reason why I’m offering these bottles I love and had always planned to drink myself (fortunately I went really deep on the 2009 stickies from Huet and Foreau!)

What are you doing with the eurocave?

I am based in NJ but would pay for shipping to NJ.

Also the 2013 Fourrier GC and the 2008 G mascarello

Please let me know!

Hi JOnS, my apologies for not replying immediately - just went through a very long day of telephone interviews! If you’re cool with shouldering the shipping, then it’s certainly great by me. Just let me know how you’d like it done (UPS in styro shippers?).

Eric, the Eurocave is coming with me! It’s been a workhorse all these years, never once even a hiccup. I pray it survives the trip, along with the wine for which I’m still trying to determine the best means of transport. Open to any suggestions on that! I have a call with the movers later this afternoon, and hoping there are refrigerated truck options / styro shippers etc. Fortunately the company is footing the re-lo including a managed move, but not sure if that means white glove wine transport!

EDIT: I’ve been in a reminiscing mood lately given this move, and I just had a wonderful little reverie recalling my purchase of that year’s lot of Dujac (one of the last I could justifiably afford). We were discussing allocations on a thread here (Fu was invaluably involved!), and I woke one morning to find a PM from … Jeremy Seysses! He asked me to keep his comments private, so let me just say he offered his frank advice on which wines to purchase that year on a more limited budget. As anyone knows who’s ever been in Jeremy’s company or interacted with him here, there couldn’t be a more stand-up guy, a true gentleman among we rough beasts. It was one of the very special little moments I’ve had over the years here on WB - so happy to be taking you all with me to SF!

UPS and styro works well for me. Let me know preferred form of payment. Thanks!

Hi JonS,

My paypal address is richard.malloy@rcn.com. If you’d like me to send you a payment request, shoot me your paypal contact email.

I have you down for following bottles:
$100 (x1) 2013 Domaine Fourrier Gevrey-Chambertin Vieille Vigne
$175 (x1) 2008 Giuseppe E Figlio Mascarello Barolo Monprivato
$425 Total

I calculated UPS from Boston to Jersey City for a 9 x 9 x 15 in package weighing 15 lb (for 4 bottles), signature required, declared value of $425. UPS Ground came to $25.57, so say an even $25 for shipping?

So, $450 total shipped. I have a styro-shipper that was used once to deliver to me that I can pack these in if OK with you. I can ship this Monday so long as I get your payment by then, and will provide all tracking info at that point. Please understand that the risk of loss will pass to you as soon as I turn it over to UPS.

Let me know if you have any questions or changes!

Richard I sent you an email at your indicated email address for PayPal.

Thank you!

Jon

Got your payment, Jon, along with your shipping timing request (to arrive next Wed, the 20th, which is no problem at all). Check your email as I just need some details on your address!

Hi Richard,

I’m interested in the 2011 Dauvissat-Camus Chablis 1er Cru La Forest, and I’m in Boston.

Cheers,
-Dan

Hi Dan, I’m down to 1 btl of the 2011 Dauv-Cam Forest! Let me know if still interested.

That’s one for the “missing and presumed drunk” option!

Hi Jon, just touching base on your wine shipment - check your email!