2 FREE - AA System Wide Upgrades Available - Exp 1/31

I have 4 SWUs available for travel through Jan. 31 that I can’t use. Offering to members of this fine community if you are traveling in the near term.
No guarantees since upgrades are connected to your AA status, but certainly worth a shot! PM is best.
Thanks for sharing your insights and such interesting wines at community pricing on WB.
Happy New Year! champagne.gif

To be clear, these are FREE FOR THE ASKING in gratitude to this community.

You are generous! Wish I could use them!

That is awesome of you.

2 down; 2 to go…

I’m traveling but no availability. Thanks anyway!

Thanks for offering these. I’ve got no need, but very generous thing to do!

Second set wait-listed. If one or both remain available after the flights, I will update. Shame to have them expire unused…

Very generous. I fly UA otherwise I’d be able to take them.

Phil to Brazil…check your PMs.
Thanks

Hi Carlos , I dont see a PM from you.

Still trying to give these bad boys away due to failed upgrade attempts. Come on - somebody with AA status must be taking a big flight on AA metal somewhere! Let’s stick it to the man! Hey, I’ll throw in a glass of wine…one of two that you’ll pour when I come to visit and ask how the trip went! [cheers.gif]

Two SWUs still available. Wow…UA upgrades went quick and easy… Not sure if it’s me or AA! [wow.gif]

I’m trying to plan a vacation later this year on American. Are you really sure you want to get rid of these? I am Platinum for Life on American.

Expire 1/31/19…

[cry.gif]

But this is a great and generous offer

Down to the wire folks. Travel must be completed by midnight Jan 31…so an outbound on AA might still work for some…and you can spend all the money saved on first (or int’l business) class on Berserker Day auctions! It’s a wine-wine, err…win-win! [thumbs-up.gif]

Hey Carlos - might want to give the below link a quick read!