My new glass...I need feedback

Hello,
I’m pleased to announce the launching of a new glass I assisted in designing and will be selling at both wholesale and retail levels in North America.

I’ll be releasing it for sale on WB day. Between then and now I’m seeking up to 48 volunteers to have me send them a glass, gratis, to drink from and post tasting notes in the WB thread on WB days when the glass is released.

I have 4 stems, they can be seen here: www.grasslglass.com

you can email me directly at cf@grasslglass.com with which glass (or glasses) you’d like to sample.

I’ll handle shipping in both directions so you have no financial exposure. I sincerely wish for product feedback, especially if you happen to use other mouth-blown glasses.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Freemott

*pricing will be revealed on WB day. But, it will be good. Trust me.

Chris, do you have dimensions? Overall height of the liberte is what I’m most curious about (I assume others will be also).
Thanks,

Blast you Chris. I really like that shape/profile of the glass used in the main image. But I just took delivery of these other glasses I just bought!

Email sent, sounds interesting!

Email sent. Looking forward to Berserker Day!

All stems are the same height - 23 CM

The bases of the Cru and 1855 are the same at 100MM and the Liberté and Mineralité are the same/close (2MM) as the bowl. *

Dimensions of merit (I think) -
Cru - mouth is 64MM, widest part of bowl is 110, weight is 101 grams or 3.5 ounces
1855 - mouth is 70MM, widest part of bowl is 110, weight is 105 grams or 3.625 ounces
Liberté - mouth is 62MM, widest part of bowl is 92, weight is 102 grams or 3.6 ounces
Mineralité - mouth is 54MM, widest part of bowl is 90, weight is 94 grams or 3.25 ounces

Weight seems to be an immediate differentiator in the mouth-blown stem world. Comparable examples if you wish to know them, though, frankly, keep in mind 4 grams is a US nickel, weight is about balance in your hand too. Additionally, these are handmade products so variances will occur. But with the data below you can get a good idea of the above glasses relative to what you may be familiar with or own or have used.

Zalto Universal - 112 grams
Gabriel Gold - 94 grams
Zalto Burgundy - 115 grams
Zalto Bordeaux - 108 grams

*I’d stated all bases were same width as bowl, that was on the prototypes and we modified them.

In!

Email sent!

Email sent

IN!!!

Email sent

Beautiful glasses.

Thank you Robert.

Email sent.
Congrats on the project!

I’m excited to try these beautiful stems.

E-mail sent.

In the market for new stems and these look great.

Chris awesome looking glass! Good luck with the venture. If I ever get full time into wine education again in the Minneapolis Market I will be a buyer. Right now teaching sixth graders and wine on the side. Cheers, John

In!

Beautiful–I am also in the market for some new stems.