Riedel Glassware Sale

Some Riedel Clearances in Los Angeles/Orange County area. Some gently used for tastings.

Riedel Vinum XL Montrachet (2pack gift boxes) - $30 per 2pk gift box, 8 available (New)
Riedel Ouverture White Wine - $30 for box of 12 (used 2-3 times)

SOLD
Riedel Vinum Extreme Pinot Noir
Riedel Vinum XL Cabernet Sauvignon
Riedel Restaurant Cognac
Riedel Spey Double Old Fashioned Glasses
Riedel Ouverture Magnum Cabernet

Chris great prices!

updated for sold

Chris - I sent a pm a couple of weeks ago but didn’t hear back. What’s the best way to reach you?

I also sent a pm yesterday. thanks.

Can these be shipped to NorCal? PM sent.

PM’d for some Riedel Spey Double Old Fashioned Glasses - $50 for box of 12, (New) - 4 Available. Thanks.

updated for sold

Hey Chris- where are you located?

“Some Riedel Clearances in Los Angeles/Orange County area. Some gently used for tastings.”

If you can ship I’d be interested in
1 x Riedel Ouverture White Wine - $30 for box of 12 (used 2-3 times)
1 x Riedel Spey Double Old Fashioned Glasses - $50 for box of 12, (New) - 1 Left

Interested in a box of the Riedel Magnums. I’m in L.A. — routinely downtown, Marina del Rey, Van Nuys, and Torrance.

Steve, sorry but I don’t have the packaging that I would feel comfortable with shipping them.

Chris,

I would like to get 2 boxes of the (Riedel Ouverture Magnum Cabernet - $30 for box of 12) please. They sound perfect for a nice wine party for neophyte winos in my extended family (and if they break one it’s not going to upset me!). We can set up a handoff where and when you like. I have wine storage at Off The Vine in Laguna Hills.

Dennis Callahan