Specific products are

Zalto Universal, 6 pack format
Zalto Burgundy, all
Zalto Bordeaux, 2 pack format
Zalto Champagne, all
Zalto White, all
Zalto Sweet, all
Zalto Digestif, all
Zalto Carafe 75 (bud vase style, 750ml decanter)
Zalto Carafe 150 (bud vase style, 1500ml decanter)

No shipping costs for ground-style delivery. Expedited available with an email to me for custom pricing
Taxes only collected in IL

www.cjfselections.com

I updated the coupon to 15% off from 10% as I’d forgotten I raised my visible pricing to MAP. Also, the reason for some glasses not being in stock is simple. The packaging options I have are limited in some cases. Example: Bordeaux, only 2 packs. You want 2, 4, 6 - I can help. Single stem. Not right now. ZU’s 6 packs only, Bubbles and White, I have singles so I can do any combo. Sorry for the lack of clarity on that original post.

Picked up a Carafe 150. Thanks as usual Chris!

Chris,

the Holiday2018 code doesn’t apply to the Zalto Bordeaux 2-pack? I wanted to get 3 of the 2-pack. It says the code is only valid for specific products…

I also get the same message for the Zalto Bordeaux 2-pk…

Should be adjusted
Also, Gabriel glasses were not included (error) on the Holiday Coupon. I owe some of you money. glasses are already packed/shipped so I’ll reach out to you individually to square you up financially.

-Chris

Thanks Chris for the coupon code. How long are you running the sale?

until stock is gone, Rajesh.

Anyone have experience with Zalto sweet for champagne, or Zalto champagne for sauternes? Going to pick up a 750ml decanter to add to the one I already have. Beautiful, and efficient space.

I use the white glasses for champagne.

Grabbed another white glass

I have used my Zalto champagne glass for both and have had a fair amount of Sauternes specifically. Works great for my tastes so personally, I don’t see the need to also throw in the sweet glass to the collection.

Just got my GGG shipment. Excellent prompt service. Thank you Chris.

Same on the 750 carafe. Quite quick. Thanks.

Quick ship and everything arrived in an expertly wrapped package. Chris provides great service.