LTB 2014 Scarecrow -

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
William Gladstone
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

LTB 2014 Scarecrow -

#1 Post by William Gladstone » November 19th, 2018, 1:15 pm

Happy holidays to everyone,
I know there must be some of you near by the damaged or suffering wilderness and it reminds me how fortunate I am .
Our thoughts are genuinely with so many of you - I cannot imagine the loss I am witnessing on the news - to families and what they have lost.

I always try to remind myself how much worse my life could be and to be thankful for what we have.

A private collector who offered to sell us a 3-bt pak of 2014 Scarecrow has gone away, I do not think it has anything to do with these fires.
I should find out.

We promised to client and if there is anyone who would like to part with a 3 pack, we are paying $570/btl X 3 $1710., plus we send you the payment
and a Fedex shipping label.

Of course we are always buying 2013, 2014, & 2015 Scarecrow,
but this one case has been promised and w've an angry client.

many thanks,...

Please write directly to me not through this system.. I do appreciate your assistance.
William@williamgladstoneimports.com

I hope everyone has a good holiday.

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”