Retail Offer: 2010 Roagna Barbaresco Crichet Paje

Roagna has become of the fastest rising producers in Piedmont, and is crafting some of the most beautiful, transparent expressions of Nebbiolo. His global demand is off the charts, and easily sells out from the winery every year. We are excited to have such a tremendous relationship with the winery and being able to offer this remarkably rare effort.

2010 Roagna Barbaresco Crichet Paje

Price- $999.99 per bottle
Special offer- 10% discount on 1 bottle, 15% discount on 3 bottles (this wine is packed in 3 pack OWC)

“The 2010 Barbaresco Crichët Pajè is one of the most captivating and arrestingly beautiful wines I have ever tasted from Roagna. Intense, penetrating Nebbiolo aromatics make a strong opening statement before the 2010 literally takes over all the sense. Medium in body and yet also remarkably deep. Rose petal, kirsch, dried herbs, hard candy, mint and sweet spice develop in the glass, but it is the wine’s sense of harmony that really stands out. The 2010 spent five years in cask (one less than normal), a choice that paid off handsomely.” - 98+ Antonio Galloni, Vinous

If interested, please email me or PM me through my WB account.