WTB - Properly Cellared Rhone & Burgundy- Reds

I’m looking to buy a few older vintages at least a decade of cellar time. Maybe a mixed case with 3 of each Chateau. Open to suggestions as I am just getting familiar with these regions & want to sample a few prior to acquiring. Nothing crazy, $100ish a bottle. If you have something special I should try we could possibly work out a fair trade as I have many napa cults.

Cheers!

Jim

Yummy 30 yr old burgundy for $100/btl? Good luck to you, sir. [berserker.gif]

I think OP says a decade of cellar time. How did that translate to 30 year old?

[oops.gif] I read too quickly on my phone and I read the “3” twice as “3 cases” and then “3 decades.”

[smileyvault-ban.gif]

Ha! Happens to the best of us! However, I am open to 30 year old Burgundy for $100 - you never know - Someone in SC just won 1.6B!
Cheers! Jim

Where are you located and are you interested in Southern Rhone? My CT inventory is way out-of-date but I’m pretty sure that I could put together a case of CdP from: 2001 Pegau; 2003 Pegau; 2004 Pegau; 2000 Beaucastel; 2001 Beaucastel. I’m near Philadelphia and not really interested in shipping. I’d be looking to sell not trade (if the trade bait is Napa cults).

I’m located in Knoxville, TN. It would require shipping. I do not get to Philly that often.