Vintage 1979 Perrier Joulet Fleur de Champagre Sparkling Champagne $550

Ran across this. Asking $550
20181019_201154.jpg

Very cool.
‘Joulet’ must be the very special bottling for ‘JOET’.
Now I understand the price.

So I understand this bottle, this vintage has been valued at $1,550 on winesearcher however it’s not been available for purchase. With the buyer being responsible for shipping, and honestly I was hesitant to do anything other than a local pick up, I will sell @ 10% lower than wine searchers suggest only if the wine is obtainable not what it sold for 10 years ago or not available.

Can’t understand just what does he say

If you look at wine market journal, you’ll get a more accurate idea of what you’ll be able to sell the wine for.

So, it’s $550 or $1550 - 10%. Is there supposed to be an “n” somewhere? I feel like there’s always an “n” in math.

Ok so I guess I could’ve paid a little more attention to how and what I was saying. I guess that’s kinda important. So I figure since the bottle hasn’t been available for some time, and here one is all ready to go. It’s worth the $550 based on what I’ve been able to find. Yes I’ve seen a quote for $1550 but it was unavailable for sale. This one is

Where did you run across it? At a garage sale or in the back of your cellar since the early 80’s?

It was retrieved from a cellar at an estate auction where it had been stored presumably since its purchase

Estate wines are the best.

Well said…