Anyone want to split an allocation of La Pelle Cabernet All set !!

I have been intrigued by the background of the folks involved in this new project and am particularly interested in the current release of cab. However I can’t quite do 6 bottles which is the minimum purchase. The price is $75 a bottle plus tax which costs me around $80 total They are doing free 2 day shipping in honor of their inaugural vintage. You would then have to cover whatever actual shipping cost is to you. Is anyone interested in 3 bottles ? If the same person wants to try the reserve that will be released in Spring 2019 for $175 could spare a btl out of the 3 pack but not necessary if you would only like this release. PM if interested

Where are you located? Maybe no need to add shipping.

Hi Chris
I am in Connecticut. I will be in Philly in December for an offline in Dec, in case you can make the trek and join the event, could do a handoff. Or could ship from my storage in NY where they will be shipping to as they don’t ship to Ct. They sant me an email today saying they are almost sold out and will be closing ordering tonight.

I am on the fence with this one. If there is anyone in the Rochester, NY area who would like to split a box, I have until tonight to order.

Or you could buy whatever quantity at 750wines in st. Helena. Just bought some today.

Thanks appreciate the heads up. I have bought from David before but didn’t know he had this.

This was helpful! Thanks! champagne.gif