NEW Direct Offer Retailer - My New Wine Business

Tom Kobylarz small.jpg
Dear Berserker Community,

I’m excited to announce that I am finally moving into the wine business full-time and partnering with the experts at Apex Fine Wines. Located in Cary, NC, the team at Apex is led by seasoned veteran and owner Eric Stokes.

For those of you that know me, you know I have had one foot in the wine business for some time. I am finally jumping all in!

For those that do not know me well, while I am a busy father and husband to an amazing family, I also had a full-time job in NYC while at the same time fitting time in for my “wine hustle”: consulting, tasting, writing, traveling, buying, selling, educating, and leading a tasting group of 50+ members I created from scratch.

I have a few of those boring certifications, but what really sets me apart is my passion for all things wine. If you know me, you know what I am talking about! If not, I encourage you to reach out to me directly so I can share some wine and conversation with you.

My areas of expertise are based on the classics of France, Italy, Napa and Spain. But, it is the wines and people of Portugal that have captured my heart the most, so I plan to feature the best wines that Portugal has to offer.

While I have my particular tastes, it is yours that matters the most. The goal is to learn from each other so that I can bring you wines I know you will love. I will cater to all price points and make sure you get the most bang for your buck. Keep an eye out for the value packs I will be offering for those that prefer an autopilot option!

In addition to offering wines for purchase, we are also planning special tasting events and wine dinners for our friends of Apex Fine Wine. I hope to meet you in the shop, at one of our events or give me a call and we can go over a plan to get you exactly what you want. I look forward to bringing you the best wines, at the best prices.

It would also mean the world to me if you can refer me to friends by simply forwarding them this email so they can sign up here at my sign up page:

My first offers and details on my value packs will be sent next week, stay tuned!

Thank you for your time! To learn more about Apex Fine Wine or Wine Solutions, please click on any of the hyperlinks in the email signature below.

Sincerely,

Tom Kobylarz
Apex Fine Wine: www.apexfinewine.com
Wine Solutions: www.winesolutions.com
Instagram: WineSolutions (Wine Solutions (@winesolutions) • Instagram photos and videos)
DWS student
1(917) 374-1184
Wine Solutions Logo small.jpg

Congrats on the new business Tom.

I just checked out your offers and they look amazing. I can’t find a lot of that stuff from my retailer so I’m going to shoot you a note with my order.

Do you ship everywhere?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the kinds words, it’s an exciting time right now to get started! In fact, we are just getting started to stay tuned as I get a hold of the supply here and get the best wines out to you and my clients.

Of course, if you have anything you want me to track down for you I am happy to do so.

Shipping, as it is right now is limited in some respects but we work with some great logistics partners that can help most people get their wine at market competitive pricing.

Cheers and thanks for reaching out!

Tom,
Congrats & best wishes on your venture.
I know the Apex people & have bought from them in the past. Good guys !
Regards, Ned- Miami

Thanks Ned! Yeah Eric and I are teaming up to turn up the volume and get the best wines into our offers!

Sign up here, it would mean a lot to me to get a shot at your business. As a consumer I know exactly what you guys like as far as approach, pricing and service.

No gouging, no bullsh*t wines, and loyalty based buying and allocations.
Visit our page: Wine Solutions Sign Up Page