LTB 2015 Macdonald - I am covered now

EDIT- thanks to all who have replied. I will respond tonight when I get home. At this point I am covered and then some- so offer now closed. I will leave the original post below intact and on the forum until all deals complete for the benefit of all parties. Thank you!

Good evening all,

I am on the wait list for Macdonald, and probably for quite some time. I am finding I enjoy the 2015 vintage greatly in general, and so am prepared to suck it up and pay a secondary price to have a few of these in the cellar.

Offer is $400 per bottle, up to 4 bottles total, plus I will handle all delivery costs. It is my understanding allocations are quite small- so I am happy to have 1 bottle each from up to 4 different people if it comes to that.

Strong preference for sellers in CA, NY or TX- or at least in a state where you could legally ship a bottle to CA. I live in TX and regularly visit CA and NY, plus have places in the latter two states that can take deliveries and hold them until I visit- to avoid any special hassle on your part.

Preference is to pay once the wines are in your hands and available for delivery, but for established WB users I am happy to make a $150 per bottle deposit in advance once you have purchased your allocation. I would ask to make such a deposit via Paypal or other credit card means that gives me recourse in the event once the wines are delivered you decide not to sell.

I seldom do wine deals person to person anymore now that TX shipping restrictions are so ironclad, but I do have a good history of person to person commerce from Squires BB days, and can provide references on request.

These bottles are for personal enjoyment, and the source of any bottles I receive will remain confidential. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to share. I know if the shoe were on the other foot, I would be hard pressed to share- and I am grateful to anyone willing to do so.

Private message best for initial contact please.