Intro Holy Grail Steak Co. plus special Berserker discount code

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Intro Holy Grail Steak Co. plus special Berserker discount code

#1 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 5th, 2018, 10:04 am

Dear Berserker Friends,

As many of you know, Cameron Hughes Wine was sold to Vintage Wine Estates in early 2017. I still source all the wine and write all the content for CHW but it's enabled me to work on some new projects that have been close to my heart. The first is one I've been exploring for many years as I sought to provide consumer's with access to the same steaks you'd find in the best restaurants. As you can imagine, I've done countless steak dinners over my 20 year in the wine business so I like to think I know a great cut of beef. In fact, it was that knowledge coupled with disappointment in what I could purchase locally that first led me to want to offer steaks on CHWine - which we almost did back in 2014/2015 but just couldn't find the time.

So, over the past two years I've built out a network of the best US farms and top Japanese Wagyu importers to assemble what I believe to be the single greatest portfolio of beef on the planet, the Holy Grail of steaks if you will. Hence, Holy Grail Steak Co. www.holygrailsteak.com has quietly launched to our wine list and I'd like to get it on your radar screen with a special Berserker 20% discount using coupon code Berserker20 in the checkout or simply click here https://holygrailsteak.com/discount/Berserker20. The already discounted samplers/flights on the home page are excluded from this discount.

Our Japanese A5-grade Wagyu portfolio runs the length of Japan and represents the best producers in the country at both a co-op and single-farm level - Holy Grail Steak Co. is also the only place in the US where you can purchase authentic Kobe Beef online as well as what I consider the best steak I have ever had in my life, Hokkaido Snow Beef. Our US portfolio includes what I think many of you will find to be your Holy Grail Steak, our American-raised Wagyu. It perfectly threads the needle between the lush umami of Japan and the "beefiness" of corn-fed Angus. Of course, our USDA "Upper" Prime Black Angus and American-raised Akaushi (Kumamoto Red Wagyu genetics) kick ass as well along with our 24-28 month 100% grass-fed/finished Black Angus.

So, check it out folks. Feedback and questions are welcome here or via PM.

Cheers!

Cameron
PS - here's a pic of the American-raised Wagyu strip from our last cut. Pretty much everyone who I've grilled it for said it was the best steak they'd ever had.

Last edited by Cameron Hughes on September 6th, 2018, 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

David K o l i n
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Intro Holy Grail Steak Co. plus special Berserker discount code

#2 Post by David K o l i n » September 5th, 2018, 10:21 am

Sure is pretty, Cameron

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#3 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 5th, 2018, 10:30 am

David K o l i n wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 10:21 am
Sure is pretty, Cameron
Thanks David...tastes good too :-)

Glen Gold
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Glen Gold » September 5th, 2018, 10:48 am

In for the Porfolio Spectrum Sampler. Good luck with this venture -- looks exciting.

Jay Selman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#5 Post by Jay Selman » September 6th, 2018, 12:30 pm

The steaks look killer. I am also interested in the burgers. I will order on Monday.

John Coop
GCC Member
GCC Member

#6 Post by John Coop » September 6th, 2018, 1:58 pm

If I could find a way to take some to China next month........

alan weinberg
GCC Member
GCC Member

#7 Post by alan weinberg » September 6th, 2018, 6:13 pm

great name, too. Will order soon. Soon as wife calms down from the recent Flannery and Lobel’s deliveries.

Brian Tuite
GCC Member
GCC Member

#8 Post by Brian Tuite » September 6th, 2018, 8:39 pm

[wow.gif]
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

"Something so subtle only I can detect it." ~ Randy Bowman

2019 WOTY...

Joe Chanley
Contributor
Contributor

#9 Post by Joe Chanley » September 7th, 2018, 6:21 am

i might have overlooked this, but how large are the cuts in the sampler?

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#10 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 7th, 2018, 7:04 am

Joe Chanley wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 6:21 am
i might have overlooked this, but how large are the cuts in the sampler?
All Ribs and strips are cut to 14oz though much of the Japanese Wagyu steaks are larger than that because they're huge animals and you can only butcher these steaks so thin...Filets are cut to 8oz spec as are most of the ribcap and "hibachi" cubes (cut from the striploin ends).

Stay tuned...about to post some additional samplers that may be of interest...

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#11 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 7th, 2018, 7:33 am

Jay Selman wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 12:30 pm
The steaks look killer. I am also interested in the burgers. I will order on Monday.

Cool - thanks Jay. I have some additional sampler Flights I put together based on feedback - the Berserker20 coupon code applies for 20% off and they all ship free two-day...if you don't see what you want then assemble your own and use the Berserker20 20% off coupon (orders over $199 ship free).

Steak Nirvana Flight (Strips)- American-raised Wagyu Strips/Burgers plus Upper Prime Angus Strip and Tomahawk... $299 including free 2-day shipping in continental US. https://holygrailsteak.com/products/ste ... ip-sampler

Steak Nirvana Flight (Ribeye) - just swaps two of the strips above for Ribeye's. $299 with free 2-day shipping. https://holygrailsteak.com/products/ste ... ye-sampler

God of the Grill Flight - various America-raised Wagyu steaks plus Upper Prime steaks and Tomahawk. $499 with free 2-day shipping. https://holygrailsteak.com/products/grill-god-pack

Super Steak Nirvana (Strip) - incredible assortment of strip steaks including an A5 Shiga Omi...$385 including free 2-day shipping. https://holygrailsteak.com/products/sup ... eak-flight

Super Steak Nirvana (Ribeye) - simialr to above with an Ozaki Farm A5 ribeye from Miyazaki. $385 with free 2-day shipping. https://holygrailsteak.com/products/sup ... eye-flight

Last edited by Cameron Hughes on September 22nd, 2018, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joshua Kates
GCC Member
GCC Member

#12 Post by Joshua Kates » September 7th, 2018, 8:00 am

Hi Cameron,

I am interested in this latest offer. Where do these ship from? (I don't quite get how they can go ground, the free option, and arrive fresh.)
Also, I would ideally like to receive them the week following this one (especially if they are frozen and will defrost in transit).
Is this a possibility? I don't see any place to request it on your form.

Thanks,
Josh

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#13 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 7th, 2018, 8:22 am

Joshua Kates wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 8:00 am
Hi Cameron,

I am interested in this latest offer. Where do these ship from? (I don't quite get how they can go ground, the free option, and arrive fresh.)
Also, I would ideally like to receive them the week following this one (especially if they are frozen and will defrost in transit).
Is this a possibility? I don't see any place to request it on your form.

Thanks,
Josh
Hi Josh - we currently ship out of Ohio and all of our packages arrive in 54 hours of transit (I upgrade any ground order over that travel time to 2-day air until Reno facility launches in couple weeks). We cut, wrap, and blast-freeze to minus 30 within 30 minutes of production so these steaks will defrost good as new in your fridge. I'd argue its better than fresh actually.

To hold an order, simply forward the forward the email order confirmation to Michael at customercare@holygrailprovisions.com and he'll take care of you. Hopefully we can add that option in checkout down the road.

Cheers!

Cameron

Joshua Kates
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14 Post by Joshua Kates » September 7th, 2018, 9:05 am

Many thanks, Cameron,

Will do!

Jay Selman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15 Post by Jay Selman » September 7th, 2018, 10:05 am

As thanksgiving approaches have you given any thought to offering a bone-in Prime Rib Roast?

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#16 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 7th, 2018, 12:37 pm

Jay Selman wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 10:05 am
As thanksgiving approaches have you given any thought to offering a bone-in Prime Rib Roast?
Hah!...thanks for the reminder :-)...yes, we will definitely put a variety of holiday items in the rotation.

Mark Y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#17 Post by Mark Y » September 7th, 2018, 2:40 pm

$299 for an 8 oz of A5 Filet? I don't eat a lot of this.. but aren't these normally $200ish per lb for raw material?

As a reference point.. a local high end steak joint sells miyazaki A5 waygu for around $40 per oz.. that's $320 for 8 oz at a high end restaurant.. vs raw material? i don't mean to criticize.. but just want to see what i might be missing. Thanks!
Y.e.

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#18 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 10th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Mark Y wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 2:40 pm
$299 for an 8 oz of A5 Filet? I don't eat a lot of this.. but aren't these normally $200ish per lb for raw material?

As a reference point.. a local high end steak joint sells miyazaki A5 waygu for around $40 per oz.. that's $320 for 8 oz at a high end restaurant.. vs raw material? i don't mean to criticize.. but just want to see what i might be missing. Thanks!
Hi Mark - legit question amigo...so, first off, only A5 Kobe Filet's get priced that high. Our other A5 Filet's are priced between $149 for Ozaki Farm and $199 for Hidagyu (8oz. portions or about $19-25/oz.) and both are higher-end producers than straight Miyazaki. Kobe Beef at restaurants is usually priced $60-65/oz so $37/oz on the Grail is a relative bargain. Sure you have to cook it but its the easiest steak to cook in the world in my opinion :-). Our A5 wagyu steaks run from $10/oz. for Miyazaki and Kagoshima to about $25/oz or less for Kobe vs restaurants at $40-$65/oz. for the same spread.

Also, as an FYI, filet is considerably more expensive to produce...you only get about half the weight and the yield loss is about 45% vs rib and striploins at about 30-35% YL. Restaurant often sell it at cost or close to it quite frankly.

The other issue with filet, and this is my own opinion, is that I'm not a huge fan of them when it comes to Japanese Wagyu...tenderness is not an issue with A5-grade steak so you might as well get the bang for the buck (and flavor) from ribeyes and strip steaks!

Let me know if this helps.

Cameron
Last edited by Cameron Hughes on September 13th, 2018, 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mark Y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#19 Post by Mark Y » September 10th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Thanks for the insight Cameron!
Y.e.

Clint S Q U I E R

#20 Post by Clint S Q U I E R » September 11th, 2018, 6:47 pm

Hokkaido Snow Beef is sold at RPM Steak in Chicago and is by far the best steak I’ve ever had in my life. I think it’s $150++ there for 3 oz - worth every penny. Very cool that you’ve sourced it.

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#21 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 11th, 2018, 10:20 pm

Clint S Q U I E R wrote:
September 11th, 2018, 6:47 pm
Hokkaido Snow Beef is sold at RPM Steak in Chicago and is by far the best steak I’ve ever had in my life. I think it’s $150++ there for 3 oz - worth every penny. Very cool that you’ve sourced it.
Clint - I Had it at Alexanders in SF a year or two ago...its my own personal Holy Grail Steak as well. In my mind, It delivers the best of both worlds… Cold climate beefiness combined with the Wagyu intra-muscular fat and umami explosion.

Dave Gottschalk

#22 Post by Dave Gottschalk » September 12th, 2018, 5:56 pm

Bigger than expected order in! Excited to try them out. Good luck in your new endeavor.

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#23 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 13th, 2018, 6:59 am

Dave Gottschalk wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 5:56 pm
Bigger than expected order in! Excited to try them out. Good luck in your new endeavor.
Cool - thanks Dave. Curious for feedback, good or bad. Thanks, CH

Nick Gangas
GCC Member
GCC Member

#24 Post by Nick Gangas » September 13th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Clint S Q U I E R wrote:
September 11th, 2018, 6:47 pm

Yep this was the bees knees. Went there for research don't you know.

scott c
GCC Member
GCC Member

#25 Post by scott c » September 13th, 2018, 1:58 pm

Placed an order this morning. Michael is looking into whether there's a path toward me getting them before the weekend. [beg.gif]
c 1 @ f f e e

"By serving the best, never the most, a host compliments both himself and guest, and compensates with additional enjoyment what he wisely limits in number of drinks."
-Julian P. ("Pappy") Van Winkle, Sr.

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#26 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm

scott c wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 1:58 pm
Placed an order this morning. Michael is looking into whether there's a path toward me getting them before the weekend. [beg.gif]
Request is in and they are trying to get out today for tomorrow...sounds like worst case is Saturday delivery. Fingers crossed :-)

scott c
GCC Member
GCC Member

#27 Post by scott c » September 13th, 2018, 2:13 pm

Cameron Hughes wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
scott c wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 1:58 pm
Request is in and they are trying to get out today for tomorrow...sounds like worst case is Saturday delivery. Fingers crossed :-)
AWESOME - THANK YOU!
c 1 @ f f e e

"By serving the best, never the most, a host compliments both himself and guest, and compensates with additional enjoyment what he wisely limits in number of drinks."

scott c
GCC Member
GCC Member

#28 Post by scott c » September 17th, 2018, 10:20 am

Steaks arrived on Saturday and they are gorgeous. I thawed two of them and cooked them that very night and they were delicious. Super excited about this new meat source.
c 1 @ f f e e

Rob Weaver
GCC Member
GCC Member

#29 Post by Rob Weaver » September 17th, 2018, 12:28 pm

Ordered some strips yesterday for my mom's birthday dinner. She is very excited. Going to open some Macdonald wine to go along with. Are there any special instructions for grilling these or just business as usual. I generally cook strips for 3 minutes a side over a very hot, 600 degree grill.

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#30 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 17th, 2018, 1:54 pm

Rob Weaver wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 12:28 pm
Ordered some strips yesterday for my mom's birthday dinner. She is very excited. Going to open some Macdonald wine to go along with. Are there any special instructions for grilling these or just business as usual. I generally cook strips for 3 minutes a side over a very hot, 600 degree grill.
Hey Rob - which strips did you order?...cooking Japanese Wagyu strip somewhat different from the Prime Angus, for instance. Anyhow, we're still upgrading this section but good cooking instructions can be found here https://holygrailsteak.com/pages/cooking for most cuts.

Cameron

Jay Selman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#31 Post by Jay Selman » September 17th, 2018, 3:07 pm

Order arrived safe and sound on Friday. Packaging was flawless. Tried the hamburger and it was tasty. Bottom line is that I will order again.

Tom Chen

#32 Post by Tom Chen » September 19th, 2018, 10:00 am

Hi Cameron,

Just picked up a Hokkaido A5 Strip and a Kagoshima A5 Ribeye. I saw the earlier post on cooking, but have also seen others slice the steaks into smaller one inch wide strips and cook those individually.

Thoughts on that, assuming we'll be serving the whole steak (14 oz.) either way.

First time cooking an A5, so just want to make sure I don't ruin these beauts. They look amazing on your site.

Good luck with this venture.

Tom

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#33 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 19th, 2018, 10:21 am

Jay Selman wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 3:07 pm
Order arrived safe and sound on Friday. Packaging was flawless. Tried the hamburger and it was tasty. Bottom line is that I will order again.
Hi Jay - thanks. I do have to say the burgers are good but the real Holy Grail experience is the steaks :-)

...just an FYI...I am working on a new burger blend...I liked that one but think we can do better.

Cheers and thanks for giving us a shot!

Cameron

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#34 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 19th, 2018, 10:26 am

Tom Chen wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 10:00 am
Hi Cameron,

Just picked up a Hokkaido A5 Strip and a Kagoshima A5 Ribeye. I saw the earlier post on cooking, but have also seen others slice the steaks into smaller one inch wide strips and cook those individually.

Thoughts on that, assuming we'll be serving the whole steak (14 oz.) either way.

First time cooking an A5, so just want to make sure I don't ruin these beauts. They look amazing on your site.

Good luck with this venture.

Tom
Hey Tom - awesome selections...this is the classic cool climate vs warm climate matchup (sub-tropical Island of Kyushu vs cold northern Island of Hokkaido) and I'm curious to get your perceptions and feedback on the differences.

As for cooking - either way is fine. If you plan on eating each steak in their entirety then I would cook them whole but its really your preference...I could argue that the strips allow you to sear the sides as well as the surfaces...

Cheers!

Cameron

ryancurry
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#35 Post by ryancurry » September 19th, 2018, 2:35 pm

Hokkaido Ribeye just arrived. Very well packaged. Still frozen solid. I can't wait to cook it.

Cheers,

Ryan
itb

c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#36 Post by c fu » September 19th, 2018, 8:17 pm

ryancurry wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 2:35 pm
Hokkaido Ribeye just arrived. Very well packaged. Still frozen solid. I can't wait to cook it.

Cheers,

Ryan
Bring a hot pan tmrw?
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

Greg Mitrakas

#37 Post by Greg Mitrakas » September 21st, 2018, 9:59 am

Maiden purchase made. Super Steak Nirvana strip package with a couple of Hokkaido strips. Can't wait to sample, these look amazing. Thanks for the intro. Greg

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#38 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 21st, 2018, 10:46 am

Greg Mitrakas wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 9:59 am
Maiden purchase made. Super Steak Nirvana strip package with a couple of Hokkaido strips. Can't wait to sample, these look amazing. Thanks for the intro. Greg
Cool - thank you!

By the way, the Steak Flights/Samplers just came off sale the other day so I just made the Berserker20 coupon work towards them and my partner Michael will be crediting your account for the difference.

So, to make it clear to everyone, the Berserker20 coupon now works towards all the Steak Flights as well as the a la carte steaks.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage!

Cameron

D Zurcher

#39 Post by D Zurcher » September 21st, 2018, 10:52 am

Order placed-thanks Cameron!
DanZ

Greg Mitrakas

#40 Post by Greg Mitrakas » September 21st, 2018, 11:21 am

Cameron Hughes wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 10:46 am
Greg Mitrakas wrote:
Cool - thank you!

By the way, the Steak Flights/Samplers just came off sale the other day so I just made the Berserker20 coupon work towards them and my partner Michael will be crediting your account for the difference.

So, to make it clear to everyone, the Berserker20 coupon now works towards all the Steak Flights as well as the a la carte steaks.

Cameron
That is awesome, and a Great deal-- thanks very much Cameron!

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#41 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 24th, 2018, 8:00 am

Good morning Gents (and the few Ladies that brave this board).

Thought I would take this moment to show you how steaks arrive and then crow a little bit about some of our initial feedback - blatant promotional-ism to follow so beware. Berserker20 code is still LIVE!

received this from Mike S. in Emeryville (not Berserker ASFAIK)
As for the steak itself, it was nothing short of amazing. The one I chose to cook this weekend was the Hokkaido ribeye from Chateau Uenae. This was definitely one of the best steaks I've had in my life and easily the best steak I have ever had the pleasure of cooking myself. This steak was done with just salt and pepper in a cast iron with clarified butter, with some shiso chimichurri on the side (which we ended up not using because all it really did was take away from the flavor of the steak). All in all, this is definitely something that I will re-order in the future and would strongly recommend to my friends, as well.

Here are some shots of what he bought and cooked (note that Japanese Wagyu is remarkably simple to cook)...ribcap and ribeye steaks.

e chin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#42 Post by e chin » September 24th, 2018, 9:51 am

Thanks for the discount Cameron, but would have been even better if you had me over for a few bites of the above flirtysmile
Ed

“if you're comfortable with your passions and opinions, you shouldn't feel the need to convince other people that they're wrong” Tim Fish

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#43 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 24th, 2018, 11:25 am

e chin wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 9:51 am
Thanks for the discount Cameron, but would have been even better if you had me over for a few bites of the above flirtysmile
hmmmm...sounds like a little wine and wagyu tasting might be in order! I will seriously try to put something together when I can come up for air...likely early 2019 however...

NickRut
GCC Member
GCC Member

#44 Post by NickRut » September 24th, 2018, 2:26 pm

Cameron - for a first time purchase of Wagyu for home cooking, any recommendations? Going to go light the first order and have limited experience eating Wagyu
Rutkowski

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#45 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 25th, 2018, 5:46 am

NickRut wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 2:26 pm
Cameron - for a first time purchase of Wagyu for home cooking, any recommendations? Going to go light the first order and have limited experience eating Wagyu
HI Nick - I think assembling a "spectrum" of wagyu is a great experience...one good way to start is with the American-raised black wagyu (I sell tenderloins but with wagyu genetics the best bang for buck are ribeye's and strips). The Akaushi is great too if you really want the spectrum experience - it marbles out about 1 or 2 bms higher than USDA "upper" prime. The aforementioned American-raised Black wagyu about 4+ higher BMS (beef marble score/standard). Of course, you may want to try a USDA "Upper" Prime angus steak as well - maybe a strip "flight" from these three different breeds?

As for the Japanese wagyu, you might get one from the south like Kagoshima or MiyazakiGyu (or Ozaki Farm in Miyazaki which is very reasonably priced and single-farm) and then one from up north on Hokkaido like the Tokachi Farm or the Chateau Uenae Private Reserve. I like to taste the difference between the sub-tropical south and the cold north.

Or, grab the Am. Wagyu plus some of the Japanese and compare.

Orders over $199 get free shipping and don't forget your berserker20 coupon code for 20% off.

Let me know if any other questions.
Cheers!
Cameron

Les Williams

#46 Post by Les Williams » September 25th, 2018, 9:00 am

Cameron Hughes wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 10:46 am
Greg Mitrakas wrote:
Cool - thank you!

Cameron
Jumped on the God of the Grill steak flight. Can't wait to try them! They arrive tomorrow and not sure they will survive the weekend.

Thank you for opening up the coupon code for flights!

Mich@el Ch@ng
GCC Member
GCC Member

#47 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng » September 25th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Received my holy trinity strip steaks today, beautiful!

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#48 Post by Cameron Hughes » September 26th, 2018, 8:21 am

Mich@el Ch@ng wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 6:39 pm
Received my holy trinity strip steaks today, beautiful!
Awesome! Keep me posted on how things turn out. Thanks for business Michael!

Cameron

Dale Williams

#49 Post by Dale Williams » October 1st, 2018, 7:15 pm

Did the coupon expire? Got
This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?

Mich@el Ch@ng
GCC Member
GCC Member

#50 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng » October 1st, 2018, 8:58 pm

So far I made the upper prime strip and it was great. Next up is the akushu waygu.

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”