Pittsburgh area - Live Premium Charity Wine Auction

Hey Pittsburgh area folks - would really love your attendance at our first true premium wine auction for charity, or even just sharing this with your fellow wine friends in the area, as attendees to this great event will be key to making sure it happens again and again, and that will be a good thing for all of us!

A group that I support (the Woodlands, a charity that helps children and adults with disabiities and chronic illness) is putting together the first true premium wine auction in Western PA. Fritz Hatton, the auctioneer for Zachy’s and Auction Napa Valley is hosting. All the lots are donated with all proceeds going to charity.

The event is October 6th at Allegheny Country Club in Sewickley. Info (and tickets) can be found here - Wine Auction – Woodlands

Please let me know questions. I did make sure Todd knew I was sharing this, goodness knows I don’t want a good thing to become bad!

Just for reference, I’ve added a portion of the current lot list that will be auctioned that evening:
6 bottles 2013 Opus One
12 bottles - 2004 Antinori Tignanello
3 magnums - 2000 Bordeaux (2nd Growth):
-Chateau Gruaud Larose,
-Chateau Pichon Longueville Baron,
-Chateau Montrose
12 bottles, 2 each - 2009 Bordeaux ‘left bank’ horizontal:
-Chateau Giscours,
-Chateau Grand-Puy Lacoste,
-Chateau Gruaud Larose,
-Chateau Prieure Lichine,
-Chateau Malescot St Exupery
-Chateau Lascombes
6 bottles, 3 each:
-2009 Chateau Pontet Canet
-2010 Chateau Pontet Canet
3 bottles - 2013, 2014, 2015 Schrader Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon RBS Beckstoffer To-Kalon Vineyard
4 bottles - 2 each:

• 2013 Dominus Estate
  • 2014 Dominus Estate
    6 bottles - 2012 Hundred Acre, Ark Vinyard
    6 bottles - 2002 Joseph Phelps Insignia
    6 bottles - 2014 Saxum Vineyards horizontal
    3 bottles - 1945, 1963, 1992 Taylor (Fladgate) Porto Vintage
    3 bottles - 2008 Charles Smith Royal City Syrah
    2 bottles, 1 each
    -2008 Verite La Muse
    -2008 Verite Le Desir
    9 bottles - The Debate:
  • 2 sets of 2012 The Debate (6 bottles)
  • 1 set of 2013 The Debate (3 bottles)

Sending up for one weekday crowd and one month away.