Wine for Sale (updated)

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. TAKE 10% OFF ANYTHING REMAINING

It pains me to do this but I will be moving cross country and losing my beloved cellar. I will be downsizing quite a bit in terms of storage so I am offering the following wines for sale. Usual WB rules apply (pay for shipping, risk is on the buyer after shipping, etc). I am currently located in MN and wines will ship out of MN when the weather cools in the fall via a 3rd party. Thanks for looking and please PM with interest!

PS I took my best guess for pricing w/o access to internet at the time so feel free to call me out if anything is out of line

PPS Some of you know the “Gem” lists that I am on, even though those are not on the spreadsheet please feel free to inquire as some of those are also available

All Myriad Cabs and Realm are gone

2015 Becklyns and 2013 Mending Wall are gone

Once and Future Merlot are gone

2 x '16 & '15 Bedrock Dolinsek (two of each), 2 x Bedrock Hudson TnS, 2 x '16, '15 & '14 Bedrock Monte Rosso (two of each) are gone

2012 Riverain Syrah and 2014 Becklyn are pending

Jake

Are the two Bedrock Expositi9ns still available ? Please confirm they are 13’s its hard to read.

What otherlists are you selling ?

Alan,

2012 1/2 not 13s

Bump for update

PM sent

Few more to add and last time I’ll bump this post.

3 x 2014 Gargantua California Syrah @ $50per
3 x 2014 Gargantua Oregon Syrah @ $50per
2 x 2015 Saxum James Berry @ $100per
3 x 2015 Saxum G2 @ $100per
3 x 2015 Saxum Terry Hoage @ $100per

Also have quite a bit of Herman Story that I will sell at slightly below cost if anyone is interested…

PM sent