WB EXCLUSIVE: Mags of Brunello-CHEAP!

2003 Poggio Antico Brunello di Montalcino Altero
Suggested Retail Price: $245/magnum
Grapes Sale Price: $89/magnum (SAVE 64%!)
WS 91

“Beautiful and perfumed, with blackberry and black cherry aromas. Full-bodied and long, with chewy tannins. Very fresh and balanced.”-James Suckling

FYI, these come in wood cases of 3. I do not have many.

Please email me if interested… daniel@grapesthewineco.com

PS-The only price on Wine Searcher is $247/magnum. Zachys has 750ml on sale for $69 right now, and they are the cheapest on 750ml. These are mags for $89/magnum!

Email me. DO NOT PM! DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE! Email me!

Put me down for one - still have no clue where to store it, or my other 3 mags I can’t find room for, but what the hell?

BTW, you state you have wood cases of three in a case - does that mean the cases cannot be broken up and single mags purchased?

That’s quite a price!

If we send email to the address you posted “interested...daniel@grapesthewineco.com” does it mean we want to date you? [scratch.gif]

Is it ok if we just use daniel@grapesthewineco.com if we’re only interested in wine? [tease.gif]

Todd, you need to get a separate cellar for mags! As well as reading glasses! “DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE! Email me!”

I know, but I can do whatever I want. At least until my wife is around.

Since he states ‘if you are really offended by what I write, don’t read it’ - I didn’t read the instructions. That’s how I roll.

Todd

I am selling single mags. I am just letting people know that they come in packs of 3, in case anyone wants a nice wood box.

Are you selling the wood boxes? I have too much wine, but not enough nice wood boxes!

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

email sent! (i can read directions unlike Todd!)

Are they…OAK? [shock.gif]

Order in.

Thanks Dan!

Daniel - email sent earlier today…

Jud

I did not see the email. Please PM me your email address. Thanks.