FS: 2008 Lopez de Heredia Vina Tondonia Gran Reserva Rosado

New pricing 2x R. Lopez de Heredia Vina Tondonia Gran Reserva Rosado - $210 per

Usual WB terms apply

For people who are wondering about the price… This is a super limited release for which they have only put out 2 vintages since 2000.

It is exceptionally rare and hard to find which is why the retail price does not correlate to the asking price. Someone on WineBid just sold 2 bottles for $220. With fees and shipping etc. I believe the market value is $250. Feel free to PM me with questions/comments/conccerns.
lopez.jpg

Chris, I’m not aware of any vintage since the 2000 other than the current 2008 vintage release. What other post-2000 vintage was released?

As much as I love the RLdH rosado, I didn’t even bother to bid, as I expected it would take something like your offering price to get it (not meant at all as a complaint on that pricing - just a recognition of what has happened in the market for these). Hard to believe I paid 19.55/bottle for the last few of the 2000 vintage that I bought back in 2011. Ah, the good ole days… [cheers.gif]

I meant 2 total releases since 2000 (including 2000)!

I drank one of the 3 that I received, but I would rather sell the other 2 to pay for other purchases as Rose is not my favorite!

Bump

New pricing