SQN EBA The Duel Syrah and Grenache

For sale a set of one each of the 2008 extended barrel aged The Duel Syrah {99 pts RMP 96 CT} and Grenache {97 pts RMP 95.5CT}. These were bought on release by me and stored in a 54 degree temp controlled cellar. The ws pro low on these is $810 for the pair. I am selling them for $750 for the pair. Buyer pays shipping and assumes risk. Paypal preferred. Please send as friends and family or add 3%. PM if interested. Many board references available . REDUCED AGAIN: NOW $675 WITH FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONUS

BUMP REDUCED : NOW $700 Plus shipping

Bump REDUCED AGAIN NOW $ 675 INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONUS

This is 20% below the WS PRO low

FINAL REDUCTION $625 INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS

Need to raise funds to pay for some recent purchases. These bottles have perfect provenance. Bought on release and stored in temp controlled cellar. This is now over 25% off ws pro low and barely above my cost. If they don’t sell within a week I will either send them off to auction or drink them. Here is a nice opportunity to try a few bottles extended barrel aged SQN at a reasonable tariff. Will hold at buyers request for more moderate temps as here on east coast temps are very low currently.

Jonathan are these still avail?

Hi Charles
Sent you a pm. Jonathan