LTB California Cult - 100 pt wines list inside

Dear Berserkers,
A client of ours has asked us to supply the following wines in vintages that the R.P. score is 100 pts. (Our client is interested in ONLY WINES LISTED BELOW)
I imagine they would make some exceptions for 98 & 99 pts, (confirmed to be so) however, the wish is R.P. 100. (
nOT JUST ANY R.P. 100 pt, only the wines on the list. Thank you for your understanding.

Of course he seeks the OWC or OOC. (we cannot do a transaction without the Original packing) Or lacking wood, the original cardboard carton is critical to this client.

Approximate idea of what we can pay would be about 15 - 20% BELOW Wine Searcher low - (which represent REAL prices that are lumped together in the lower range.)
Or if you have access to Auction prices, then approximately we can pay auction prices. Some folks have sent small lots - 2 or 3 btls total offered. The amount of work that is required to make a transaction like that - is not attractive - unless if the profit is higher .

Method to keep it simple:

1. Send list that includes, wine, vintage, Parker score, quantity, condition, and do you have the OWC?
    We can only do business if you supply the price you are seeking. We will not price collections.

2. Please tell us price you seek. IF YOU DO NOT SUPPLY PRICE WE WILL NOT REPLYand city of your location. (I’ve received 5 emails this morning and not one included price) We cannot price the wines for you.
    Experience teaches me that owners know exactly what they want. We are a commercial establishment that receives hundreds of offers each week.
    Please be aware we cannot price the wines for you.
    We cannot get into a back and forth on price.

PLEASE SEND DIRECTLY TO WILLIAM@WILLIAMGLADSTONEIMPORTS.COM
I cannot do business through this platform, please write to me directly…

If we can come to an agreement we will send a check payment in advance, (asking to verify your basic details if we have not conducted previous business with you.)
once you are ready to ship we will send FEDEX shipping label.

This is the list we seek, (there is an attachment- with winery& vineyard designation) Our client has made it clear, only these wines listed.
Thank you very much
UPDATE evening of 11/16 - SQN is too difficult for all concerned to work with. please disregard SQN
100 pt list.png