FS: 01 and 02 Shafer HSS Mags

1 01 Shafer HSS mag $525

1 02 Shafer HSS mag $700

Both wines bought on release and stored at 55 degrees.

Buyer assumes risk when shipped…blah blah blah.

PM if interested.

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

Look who’s talking!

Foley Claret 01-03 (reduced) - Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Asst large format-US and France (updated and reduced) - Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2003 Guigal La Landonne-look what i found-reduced - Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2003 Petrus-1 lonely bottle (reduced) - Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Case 1989 Pichon Baron w/OWC - Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

T-Shirt for sale-blowout price - Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://dat.erobertparker.com/bboard/showthread.php?t=215543" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://dat.erobertparker.com/bboard/showthread.php?t=215615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Coming from you, that really is

you got an awful lot of time on your hands.

you caught me. i bought that 77 jordan on release when i was 9 and have been waiting 30 yrs to “flip” it [beatoff.gif]

Running out of cash? Those late night long distance “talk to the ho” telephone sites can get verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry expensive Steve. [tease.gif]

Hey you’re just the guy I want to talk to…I’ve got lots of Pride wines to sell and you’re just the sucker…I mean guy to buy them from me.

Sure bro bring them on. Then it would be official you would definitely have no Pride. [thankyou.gif]

No tankie. I am down to 2 cases and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. [truce.gif]

I don’t blame you, it turned into my everyday drinker.