Tubbs Fire Relief Auction #8 - CLOSED Dinner for 10 with Campesino Wines in Napa

This auction is for Dinner and Campesino Wines for 10 at the Kitchen Collective in Napa. Big hugs to Macario Montoya of Campesino Cellars for this extremely generous donation. Bless you! Bidding wil close Sunday 10/22 at 5pm PDT. Let’s make this one blow up Berserkers!

Dinner and Campesino Cellars Wine for 10 people at the Kitchen Collective in Napa.

Enjoy your own private dinner party in one of the hottest new spots in the valley. Very exclusive but with the winning bid you’re in.

From the donor:

Hi Everyone
My apologies for not giving Brian more info. I was in the midst of harvest and trying to make my family as safe as possible.

The auction lot I am donating is a dinner for 10 people and me… Kitchen Collective is a Foodie Social Club in Napa. Basically the winner of this auction will get to pick a meal of his or her choice. We can do roasts, steaks, ethnic themes, make fresh pasta, you name it and we can do it. I will work with the chefs at Kitchen Collective to procure the necessary items for your meal, and then we will have a fun interactive cooking session. Your guests can be as involved as they want or they can sit back and watch as we cook a fantastic meal. Basically, think of inviting over 9 of your friends for a meal, yet you don’t have to prep or clean up. Oh and wine. You will be sipping on all the wine you want. Campesino Cellars is a small rhone wine producer in Napa/Sonoma. We produce a Grenache of Rose, a fun white called Alina which is a Marsanne/Roussanne Blend, a 100% Grenache, a 100% Syrah and a GSM blend. Expiration is 10/22/18… Dinner must be scheduled at least two weeks prior and must be Wednesday-Sunday.

Let’s get this going…$250

$300 - I’m on the East coast, but don’t let that stop you. I’m sure Brian can find someone that needs it.

Come on now this is for 10 people!

$350

$500

$550

What exactly is Kitchen Collective? I tried to look at the linked website, but it is just a background pic with nothing to click on.

Wait a short bit, and then you can click on a drop down menu in the upper left corner.

This is the old Cuvée space, which was a nice restaurant and had many nice evenings there; the inner courtyard was a great design feature.

Campesino is delicious.

How does this work exactly? We get to pick a time/date, I assume, but any blackout dates? Expiration? Other restrictions?

Hi Everyone
My apologies for not giving Brian more info. I was in the midst of harvest and trying to make my family as safe as possible.
The auction lot I am donating is a dinner for 10 people and me… Kitchen Collective is a Foodie Social Club in Napa. Basically the winner of this auction will get to pick a meal of his or her choice. We can do roasts, steaks, ethnic themes, make fresh pasta, you name it and we can do it. I will work with the chefs at Kitchen Collective to procure the necessary items for your meal, and then we will have a fun interactive cooking session. Your guests can be as involved as they want or they can sit back and watch as we cook a fantastic meal. Basically, think of inviting over 9 of your friends for a meal, yet you don’t have to prep or clean up. Oh and wine. You will be sipping on all the wine you want. Campesino Cellars is a small rhone wine producer in Napa/Sonoma. We produce a Grenache of Rose, a fun white called Alina which is a Marsanne/Roussanne Blend, a 100% Grenache, a 100% Syrah and a GSM blend. Expiration is 10/22/18… Dinner must be scheduled at least two weeks prior and must be Wednesday-Sunday.

$600

$650

$700