Tubbs Fire Relief Auction #8 - CLOSED Dinner for 10 with Campesino Wines in Napa

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Brian Tuite
GCC Member
GCC Member

Tubbs Fire Relief Auction #8 - CLOSED Dinner for 10 with Campesino Wines in Napa

#1 Post by Brian Tuite » October 14th, 2017, 9:48 am

This auction is for Dinner and Campesino Wines for 10 at the Kitchen Collective in Napa. Big hugs to Macario Montoya of Campesino Cellars for this extremely generous donation. Bless you! Bidding wil close Sunday 10/22 at 5pm PDT. Let’s make this one blow up Berserkers!

Dinner and Campesino Cellars Wine for 10 people at the Kitchen Collective in Napa.

Enjoy your own private dinner party in one of the hottest new spots in the valley. Very exclusive but with the winning bid you’re in.

From the donor:

Hi Everyone
My apologies for not giving Brian more info. I was in the midst of harvest and trying to make my family as safe as possible.

The auction lot I am donating is a dinner for 10 people and me... Kitchen Collective is a Foodie Social Club in Napa. Basically the winner of this auction will get to pick a meal of his or her choice. We can do roasts, steaks, ethnic themes, make fresh pasta, you name it and we can do it. I will work with the chefs at Kitchen Collective to procure the necessary items for your meal, and then we will have a fun interactive cooking session. Your guests can be as involved as they want or they can sit back and watch as we cook a fantastic meal. Basically, think of inviting over 9 of your friends for a meal, yet you don't have to prep or clean up. Oh and wine. You will be sipping on all the wine you want. Campesino Cellars is a small rhone wine producer in Napa/Sonoma. We produce a Grenache of Rose, a fun white called Alina which is a Marsanne/Roussanne Blend, a 100% Grenache, a 100% Syrah and a GSM blend. Expiration is 10/22/18.. Dinner must be scheduled at least two weeks prior and must be Wednesday-Sunday.
Last edited by Brian Tuite on October 22nd, 2017, 5:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

"Something so subtle only I can detect it." ~ Randy Bowman

2019 WOTY...

ATaylor

Tubbs Fire Relief Auction #8 - Food and Drink!

#2 Post by ATaylor » October 14th, 2017, 10:47 am

Let's get this going......$250
@ndrew

mattcitrang
GCC Member
GCC Member

#3 Post by mattcitrang » October 14th, 2017, 10:51 am

$300 - I’m on the East coast, but don’t let that stop you. I’m sure Brian can find someone that needs it.

Brian Tuite
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Brian Tuite » October 14th, 2017, 12:12 pm

Come on now this is for 10 people!

$350
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

"Something so subtle only I can detect it." ~ Randy Bowman

2019 WOTY...

Albert R

#5 Post by Albert R » October 14th, 2017, 6:26 pm

$500
Cheers,

@. Re-go

Marc Hauser

#6 Post by Marc Hauser » October 14th, 2017, 7:44 pm

$550
ITB-ish (unfrozen caveman cannabis lawyer and erstwhile wine lawyer)

Bill Tex Landreth

#7 Post by Bill Tex Landreth » October 16th, 2017, 9:51 am

What exactly is Kitchen Collective? I tried to look at the linked website, but it is just a background pic with nothing to click on.
It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would be doing it if it were easy.

ERPark

#8 Post by ERPark » October 16th, 2017, 11:23 am

Wait a short bit, and then you can click on a drop down menu in the upper left corner.
GEN3

ATaylor

#9 Post by ATaylor » October 16th, 2017, 4:57 pm

ERPark wrote:Wait a short bit, and then you can click on a drop down menu in the upper left corner.
This is the old Cuvée space, which was a nice restaurant and had many nice evenings there; the inner courtyard was a great design feature.
@ndrew

ky1em!ttskus

#10 Post by ky1em!ttskus » October 17th, 2017, 9:15 pm

Campesino is delicious.

S L i m

#11 Post by S L i m » October 19th, 2017, 11:37 pm

How does this work exactly? We get to pick a time/date, I assume, but any blackout dates? Expiration? Other restrictions?
Sam Lim

Macario Montoya

#12 Post by Macario Montoya » October 20th, 2017, 6:50 am

Hi Everyone
My apologies for not giving Brian more info. I was in the midst of harvest and trying to make my family as safe as possible.
The auction lot I am donating is a dinner for 10 people and me... Kitchen Collective is a Foodie Social Club in Napa. Basically the winner of this auction will get to pick a meal of his or her choice. We can do roasts, steaks, ethnic themes, make fresh pasta, you name it and we can do it. I will work with the chefs at Kitchen Collective to procure the necessary items for your meal, and then we will have a fun interactive cooking session. Your guests can be as involved as they want or they can sit back and watch as we cook a fantastic meal. Basically, think of inviting over 9 of your friends for a meal, yet you don't have to prep or clean up. Oh and wine. You will be sipping on all the wine you want. Campesino Cellars is a small rhone wine producer in Napa/Sonoma. We produce a Grenache of Rose, a fun white called Alina which is a Marsanne/Roussanne Blend, a 100% Grenache, a 100% Syrah and a GSM blend. Expiration is 10/22/18.. Dinner must be scheduled at least two weeks prior and must be Wednesday-Sunday.
ITB

JSchneider
GCC Member
GCC Member

Tubbs Fire Relief Auction #8 - Dinner for 10 with Campesino Wines in Napa

#13 Post by JSchneider » October 22nd, 2017, 11:46 am

$600
Joe Schneider

Mike Stoneking
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14 Post by Mike Stoneking » October 22nd, 2017, 3:34 pm

$650
ITB..............Someone has to drink all this damn wine.
Viva Berserkers!!

JSchneider
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15 Post by JSchneider » October 22nd, 2017, 3:57 pm

$700
Joe Schneider

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”