Fire Relief: 1900 Andresen Colheita Port

In the spirit of Jonathan’s separate – and most welcome – CC post and with similar sentiments, I agree it would be great to auction off a few bottles and donate all of the proceeds. Its sticky nature notwithstanding, this offering may be of interest to some with “Really Old” World interest.

For your consideration I am auctioning off a 1900 Andresen Colheita Port (in presentation box). The US WS PRO low is $2000. I will start the bidding at $1 and hope for the best. Auction starts now and ends Sunday evening 10/22/17 at 12 midnight PST. I will coordinate with Jonathan on the donation receipient – the Sonoma County Resilience Fund which is part of the Community Foundation of Sonoma County. I will cover the cost of ground shipping to any of the lower 48 states.

I have enjoyed other bottles from the same lot and the wine is wonderful. Good Luck Bidding – and thanks the Jonathan for the inspiration!!!

added to the list!

$100

$300

$400

$500

Updated title to align with other Fire Relief offers.

$600

P Hickner

Because the 1900 Andresen is arguably the most valuable wine in my cellar, I’m bumping before the weekend in an effort to make this offering a little sweeter. If the high bid gets to $1000 (50% off WS low), I will contribute a second bottle (one to high bidder, one to second high bidder) to Fire Relief.

$700

No clue if this will work, but links to pics:

and

Tech challenged…can’t seem to insert images…

Thanks Larry!
PM when you can and we can work the details.
Best
Carlos