100 point 2010 Dominus Auction for Sonoma Fire Relief Closed Thank You

It is with a heavy heart that I post this as I follow the devastation out in California. Although I live in Ct I have visited wine country numerous times and dreamed of living there. I feel an overwhelming need to help although my finances are temporarily slightly limited. I do have plenty of of wine and thought it would be great to auction off a few bottles and donate all of the proceeds.

For your consideration I am auctioning off a 2010 Dominus. Rated 100 points by Robert Parker. The WS PRO low is $289. I will start the bidding at $225 and the bidding will be in $10 increments. Auction starts now and ends Sunday evening 10/15/17 at 12 midnight PST. 100% of the proceeds will go to the Sonoma County Resilience Fund which is part of the Community Foundation of Sonoma County. I will cover the cost of ground shipping to any of the lower 48 states. Good Luck Bidding !!!

Ken Strauss was the winner with the high bid of $325 Thank you to everyone who bid. The funds have been forwarded to the charity already so they can provide immediate assistance.

$235

Very generous of you, Jonathan. I’ll get things started.

$225.

$250

added to the list!

$300

Bump… Auction closes at midnight tonight PST. Still time to bid on this gem for a great cause.

$325

Ken has remitted the winning bid to me congratulations on your slight overbid for a wonderful cause and a great wine. I just sent online the funds to the Sonoma County Resilience Fund.