Veleta Gourmet Offer

It is much easier for me to offer a flat percentage off coupon. So I am offering 20% off everything over $48. That will bring in the famous tuna and sardines into the discount! Please share my website with your friends and family. Great time to stock up on everything! I have a couple of Jamones in stock and will reorder so they get shipped right away. I will be ordering the Grand Reservas and the Reservas. If anyone has an interest in the boneless serranos, let me know and I will order in a few as well.

The coupon code for the 20% discount is BerserkerFriends
My website is http://www.GourmetsofSpain.com

YES!!!

Jamon, knife, sardines & oil in my future!!!

:slight_smile:

What do the boneless jamones weigh/cost?

I just ran out of olive oil last weekend.
Ordered 12 bottles this time, and some tuna.

Lucky me! down to my last few drops of oil and more tuna flirtysmile

I think the weight IIRC is around 12-13 lbs and for the Boneless Reserva it would be the same price as the bone-in. Incidentally, the Jamonero I have works well for the boneless Jamones as well. You do have to refrigerate the boneless ones.

How long will the 2016 Harvest Olive Oil stay fresh if it is stored in a dark, cool basement?

We put a “Best if consumed by end of 2018”, but there is no exp date. It will loose the zappy freshness, but when I go to a restaurant and am served their EVOO, I would by far rather have a previous harvest of my oil than what I am served…

Ordered Jamon, oil and vinegar

Thanks
Bob

Lucked into this! Glad I signed on tonight.

Order in.

How long will the Jamon keep once opened?

Bone-in on a stand on your kitchen counter can last a couple of months as long as you cover the cut section with a bit of the fat and Saran Wrap.

The Jamon is shelf stable indefinitely, its worst enemy is air so you want to one slice it and enjoy it often and two use lard, fat from the Jamon and a towel to cover it up. I have never used the Saran Wrap but I trust Jorge’s opinion!

I have been corrected, the 2016 Harvest Olive Oil has a Best if used by date of end of 2017… FWIW, I just made a huge batch of Gazpacho for Nolita before we left to come to Mayo and that is the harvest I used. I would not be afraid to stand behind it for all of next year, if you are not happy with it, let me know and I will replace it.

Order in

Nola–FedEx or UPS?

I generally do UPS, but IIRC you are really close to Fed Ex right?

Across the street. [cheers.gif]