Have you dealt with LJ McLeod? (Mod edit)

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Ron Slye
GCC Member
GCC Member

#101 Post by Ron Slye »

Do Paypal or any other similar service have an escrow type function? So if I want to buy a wine, it goes into escrow and I cant get it back unilaterally, but the seller does not have access to it either until I indicate that I received the merchandise. Not sure how to handle if the merchandise does not arrive, or is faulty -- that would require a third party to release the money back to the buyer -- which might be preferable than requiring paypal etc to provide that service (and I cant imagine they would want to get involved). So the idea would be to have a mutual acquaintance act as a third party escrow -- maybe getting a 1% cut? Just some ideas. I have bought on here a few times and have never had a problem -- one sale required a few follow up emails, but the seller was traveling and made good on the sale. I guess I have been lucky.

Kevin Stine

#102 Post by Kevin Stine »

My son buys a lot of beer and they use local forum members as the third party. I will definitely try that in the future.
Kevin Stine

Andre Thiele

Re: Have you dealt with LJ McLeod? (Mod edit)

#103 Post by Andre Thiele »

If anybody is still looking for Lyndon McLeod, contact me.

I have address and info.

Will only reply to members who posted in this thread in 2017.

ClarkstonMark
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Have you dealt with LJ McLeod? (Mod edit)

#104 Post by ClarkstonMark »

Andre Thiele wrote: January 5th, 2021, 10:56 am If anybody is still looking for Lyndon McLeod, contact me.

I have address and info.

Will only reply to members who posted in this thread in 2017.
who are you? 1 post?
Mark Cronmiller
White Lake, MI

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”