Have you dealt with LJ McLeod? (Mod edit)

Done

Johnr has bought the Latour and received it as promised. Please read his post on his experience buying wine from me. Thanks.

Updated

Margaux gone

Ok, I’m willing to add a 10% discount if someone buys the last 3 of these Bordeaux.

Also, will drop price of SNQ sets by 10%.

Thanks

All that’s left is the SNQ SETS and a few single bottles . Make an offer on sets. I’m reasonable…

Ok all that’s left is the SINE QUA NON. I had an offer on the This is Not an Exit for $1800 but he lost his nerve (or his job, or his permission from his wife lol) and backed out. Here’s your chance to steal it from me… tick tock.

Curious if anyone on this thread have received their wines that they bought? I paid for 3 bottles of NOK plus a magnum of NOK and 6 bottles of Meteor and he told me he shipped it all to me but I only received two bottles of Meteor and he won’t return my messages?

uh oh

Bought 3 bottles of Lafite and only received one today. Just sent him a message.

Yeah not looking good. He won’t respond. Let me know if you hear from him.

Going to give this till tuesday. Then will change subject line to reflect the issue. Hopefully it can attract attention from other purchasers that may have had issues.

I am in same boat bought 4 Plumpjack and 2 SQN and only received 2 Plumpjack. This is not looking good…

I have his gmail account if it’s legit and he sent me pics of the wine with his left forearm and tattoo in pic. Gonna file police report with Lakewood police Department.

At least 3 ppl who received boxes that were light. Pardon my conspicuous nature but this smells.

He also posted the ad the day after he registered. Maybe there should be a longer wait time before being able to post on CC.

Here’s the tattoo.
IMG_8870.PNG

Doesn’t help when Todd LaMarsh is one of your “references”. Sucks for the people who got burned.

If you’d like to post the info you have in regards to him, maybe other people burned can also contact the police.

90 S Bryant St, Denver C0
This suppose to be his address.