WB Exclusive: Free Corkage at Bistro LQ

Our restaurant, Bistro LQ, would like to extend free corkage to Berserkers for the remainder of 2009. Here are the details:

*Make a reservation Tuesday thru Thursday (excludes special events like New Years eve and
Christmas Eve).
*Parties of 6 or more.
*Free corkage will be extended by mentioning Wine Berserkers.

Please consider our 6 or 9 course tasting menus. We can also arrange specialized menus for your dinner. Please contact me or Eric Bouty our Maitre d’.

Bistro LQ
8009 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323) 951-1088

http://www.bistrolq.com

I just want to say how much I love that people other than retailers are also getting into the WB Exclusive game!

Thanks guys!

Though if your waitresses look like your avatar, I’m going to need even more of an incentive!

Gregg, have been meaning to try Bistro LQ. Have heard nothing but praise about it. This is great incentive. Will have to plan a trip to La-La land soon!

Rick - Thanks

Ken - Don’t worry, she’s not in the front of house and besides, we have to get our cream from somewhere.

Veronica - Looking forward to seeing you.

That is a really nice offer. Going to try to get a group together to come visit. Thanks Greg.

very cool…used to go bisrto k but have not had chance to go LQ yet. hope i can get a group to visit before year is up.

First group last week. If you’re a party of 5, we can probably work something out.

If you liked Bistro K, this should be a no-brainer. Laurent has done a great job with the food and decor, and Gregg has done a nice job with the wine list. No if it were only back in South Pas. [swearing.gif]