Killer Deal: Lot 605 2014 Howell Mountain Cabernet $35

Dear Berserker Friends,

I think you’ll find this offer very compelling - no expense spared Howell Mountain Cabernet from Los Posadas Vineyard (literally a stones throw from Abreu’s Los Posadas) for $35/bottle. Also available are Lot 603 2014 Stagecoach Cabernet and Lot 604 2014 Meteor Cabernet to name a few that have been released in last couple of weeks - click on the link below for Lot 605 and you can navigate to these as well. Take an additional 15% off any 12-bottle order for the next 48 hours if you have at least one bottle of the Howell Mtn Cab in it. Shipping is $10/case in continental US.

Lot 605 Howell Mountain Cabernet https://chwine.com/lot-605-howell-mountain-cabernet-sauvignon/
Impenetrably black, it offers up a remarkably intense and vibrant nose of licorice, blackberry and toasty oak framed by the yin-yang of sweet florals and scorched earth. Throughout the aromas, there is an ever-shifting and resounding woody spice/loam/mountain sage quality. Rich black fruit rides lush tannins and toasty oak in a long, heady finish.

Let me know if you have any questions…

Cameron

Cameron - how do you apply the 15% discount? It wasn’t obvious to me at checkout…

HI Matt - all you should have to do is add one bottle of the HM Cab to your cart and that should automatically trigger the 15% off a case purchase when you get to checkout. Shipping should automatically calculate at $10 for a case (two cases is free shipping) as well…let me know if I can help in any way.

CH

I posted this day behind the actual release so a 15% discount won’t show in the store right now. Go ahead and place any 12-bottle orders and send me the receipt at ch@chwine.com and I’ll have the team do it manually. CH