Maintenance Syrah

2007 Deux Vert vineyard Syrah. 5% Viognier 100% whole cluster cool climate Syrah. 12% alc. Has another 5 years left to it easily.

It’s light and lovely. $100 a case plus shipping.

PM me with questions. Thanks.

I do not seem be able to order on the web site. Does that mean the I actually have to talk to a live person? [wow.gif]

Yes, I talk to customers. Crazy.

Luddite.

Somewhat.

If I haven’t called you, tomorrow! Thanks.

For those whom I didn’t contact today, tomorrow. Thanks.

So, for you on the Atlantic side and Southern states it is still too hot to ship. On the fence? 20ish left. Thanks.

I’m on case number 3. Todd has about 18 cases left. You snooze you lose.

I ordered mine but it’s been too warm to ship. I’m hoping it comes soon, so I can place an order for another case after sampllng.

It is light in color and texture, but aromatic and silky with just enough acid to clean up the palate. It’s not a terribly cerebral wine but works well with a bunch of foods. And my wife loves having bottles of it in the rack and knowing she can pop one anytime after work without regret or consequence.

Todd. Get me a case. Think you have all my info. Call me if you do not

In.

I ordered a case. About ready for a pick up run out in the valley.

Done 3x.

It is still a little warm to ship, so hang tight. Also, there’s some of you I owe a call. You are on the list! Thanks.

Will make calls tomorrow/Friday thanks! Slammed at work…

Easier if we email you?

Say the word.

Putting a sales hold on this for a short spell, need to make inventory work correctly. If you have already pm’d or emailed you are good. Hang tight. Thanks.

Thanks for the update.

Is there a CT spot for this? Didn’t see it. Might be looking for the wrong thing