ISO: Weller 12

Almost completely out, looking reasonably priced Weller 12

Please PM, thanks

Erik

This is not that rare nowadays, Binnys and Jewel Osco carry it

Alan

Would you be willing to send me a few at cost? I haven’t seen any Weller 12 here in about 4 years!

Weller Special Reserve (green) and Antique 107 (red) pop up on occasion, but the 12 (black) is like chasing ghosts

no worries if i see them, a friend bought antique tonight at $25

I was offered 12 the other day but im not actually a big fan

I could possibly get a case, not sure if thats 6 or 12, if someone is willing to act as distributor ill gladly do it at cost plus the obvious UPS cost etc. I just would not be keen on sending out multiple shipments. To be upfront it would have to be a when i get it you get it sort of committment though as im not exactly sure when it would be. All i would look for would be a firm committment to pay for it when i do get it, not before that though

That is a nice offer. I haven’t seen Weller 12 since Dec 2014.

Depending on what the store is charging, I would definitely be interested in a case. Very kind of you to offer this

Ok, ill see what i can buy

I’d be interested in any David doesn’t taken Alan, if there is any left.

Just to make sure expectations are realistic, this will be a months long process, it is based on me seeing a friend who has a friend etc

I will post back when something happens

I’d be interested in 1-2 if you’d PM me if you are able to source some.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info, and appreciate Alan’s generosity… PM sent

I was told that Buffalo Trace was bottling a batch of W12 in the last couple of weeks, which means there is a high chance that we’ll see a release hit the shelves here later this month or early September.

I heard something similar - it should be here in September - from one of the spirits guys at a major retailer here in Houston. He expects the OWA at the same time. Hoping this is true as I need to reload !

Bump on that case

It in stores now in Chicago

Got a couple of bottles at $35 but not enough to trade

Just wondering how this worked out for everyone.

i missed recent releases due to work, PM me if you have some extra
thanks