100 Point 2009 Delas Frères Hermitage Les Bessards OWC

I am selling this to the highest bidder. Proceeds of this auction will go to support scholarships and teacher training at Rock Spring Children’s Center in Bethesda, MD. For those of you in urban areas with kids in preschool, I’m sure you know how difficult it is to find good child care and how important this cause is. The little girl in my avatar and my son both attend this school Now, on to the good stuff.

I am auctioning off a 6 pack of 2009 Delas Frères Hermitage Les Bessards. This wine received 100 points from Bob Parker. The wine is still in the original importer sealed cardboard box and inside is a sealed OWC case containing all 6 bottles. This case was retrieved from the original owner’s temperature controlled cellar last week and is now in my temperature controlled cellar. The original owner is the only owner since it was imported and this box has rested in a proper cellar for roughly 4 years making the provenance top shelf.

This auction begins now and will end on 4/6 at 2:00 PM eastern time. I can ship the wine or deliver the wine anywhere in the DC metro area.

Please reply to the thread with your bids.

To the top. There must be someone who wants this.

Let’s get this started. $600

$625

Friday bump. Six days left.

$700.00

I received a PM from a user, Johm Cummings, who doesn’t have the minimum required posts to post in Commerce Corner.

The bid is now $725 for John.

Estimated cost to ship to central NY?

Hi Adam. Shipping to central NY will cost $20.

Didn’t JohnCummings succeed with his bid at $700? Did he in fact outbid himself in PM?

I think the mods must have let his post through sometime today. The current bid is $700.

This should go for at least $1000. Lowest wine searcher is $220.

is shipping included ?

I’ll throw in free ground shipping when this hits $1000. Otherwise, it’s $30 to the west coast, $25 to the middle US, and $20 on the east coast. Usual caveats apply.

Less than 24 hours left. This is a screaming deal for 100 point Hermitage.

$725

Hank,

Johm Cummings wasn’t able to post and PM’ed me a bid at $725. See post 8.

How about $750?

3 Hours Left. Who wants this?

$750