Help me buy 12 SQN Ravens and 3 Atlantis Stickies

The following is for sale over on CC. Would someone (or two) like to go in with me on this?

To be delivered in April, 2009.

6 2006 “Raven Series” Syrah
6 2006 “Raven Series” Grenache

1 Box 2005 Atlantis Fe “Vin de Paille” 375’s (3 bottles total)

TOTAL PRICE: $3200.00

All or none.

Buyer pays shipping. Or can pick up here locally in L.A.

Thanks again.

I had to back out of this deal as i had a $4600 cc bill i forgot about. Can’t buy anymore and then figure out later how to pay for it. those days are over. good luck. btw prices was bumped $100

I would love a few, but cant really “share” that much wine right now

Cheryl, weren’t you asking about a buying strategy for 2009 a few months back? Haha, how’s that going? [cheers.gif]

Trust me, I’m in the same boat. Well a maybe a life raft compared to your SQN yacht.

Good memory. It would seem that my 2009 buying strategy is “only buy stuff I really like” which is not a hell of a lot different than my 2008 buying strategy. Uh oh. [dontknow.gif]

No bueno.
[stop.gif]

No bueno is right. But then again if you can swing it, buy away. I’ll be in NYC this weekend for my 30th b-day, so if you need me to come and tear up your mailers I will. [dash1.gif]

When do you arrive? We are doing an “Infanticide” dinner on Thursday night that you are welcome to attend. Lots of 2006’s being killed in the name of learning.

I won’t be up until Friday, but thanks for the offer. I am a serial baby (wine) killer, so this would have been right up my alley. Damn! What are you opening?

Jeb, how long are you here for?

I’m driving up from DC at noon, so I’ll be there at somepoint for dinner and then probably leaving in the afternoon Sunday.

I’m actually pretty happy to be passing on all my offers for SQN…

Somebody else has this for $3K right now on the “Other” bb

gives to me i will buy! [give_heart.gif]