WTB - Sine Qua Non Mr. K The Straw Man and The Ice Man & OWC

Hey Guys,

I am looking for all of these for my dad as a gift. Does not have to be all from the same person. Message me if you have any within reason!

Many thanks,

Greg

Bump…other vintages will do especially for the Ice Man

FWIW I believe that one bottle of the 2001 Mr. K The Straw Man came in a boxed set with two bottles of the 2001 Mr. K Noble Man. I think the 2001 Ice Man came on its own, 3 in a box.

I swear my 2002 Straw Man came as a three-pack wood box. They’ve been in my passive cellar since I bought them in 2007. PM me if you are interested and want me to check on them for you.

That is possible. I believe the wine that originally came in the box will be etched on the side of the box. If so, I would greatly appreciate pix.

So far, I have only seen a 3-bottle box with one bottle of the 2002 Mr. K Straw Man with two bottles of the 2002 Mr. K Noble Man:

http://www.finewinegeek.com/sqn/Mr-K_Straw-Man2002.html

OK I was digging around in the cellar and found these:
Box of 2001 (1xStraw 2x Noble)
Box of 2003 (1xStraw 2x Noble)
Box of 2005 (1xStraw 2x Noble)

If you are still looking and something here works for you let me know.

Here it is, ken:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Interesting. Just for reference my boxes look like that as well but on the end opposite the date branded end it looks like this:

Thanks, Chris. Just getting back to this thread. The end I am interested in is the one that Charles posted. I see that you didn’t buy yours from the winery, so it could have been rearranged.

Charles, your photo is of the 03 set?

I have 01/03/05 and all of them have a branded end like that. Actually they all have a brand of some sorts on all four sides and the MrK brand on the top.

If you’re still looking I have the following 2 3-pack OWC:

2 2004 Sine Qua Non Sémillon Mr. K The Straw Man
1 2006 Sine Qua Non Viognier Mr. K The Ice Man

2 2005 Sine Qua Non Chardonnay Mr. K The Noble Man
1 2005 Sine Qua Non Marsanne Mr. K T