Berserker Exclusive: Fattoria di Fèlsina Berardenga

Offer expired (unless you want it shipped out before 10/27)

Berserkers,
An exclusive offer on two wines:

2003 Fèlsina Fontolloro $25 (92WA, 92IWC, 90WS)
2004 Fèlsina Chianti Classico Riserva Rancia $30 (95WA, 95IWC, 90WS)

Offer good while supplies last… I have 10 cases of Fontolloro and about 3 of the Rancia.

My only request is that for shipping orders to be 6 or 12 bottles because we are not set up with a shipping department and I will be putting them all together by hand. On the bright side shipping containers will be yours for free and FedEx charges at our cost (very cheap.) Orders will have to be placed over the phone with me, so please send me a private message or email if you would like purchase and I will give you the number. If you don’t want all of the same wine you can lump your shipping with the exclusive Terralsole Brunello di Montalcino offer.

In my opinion the Fontalloro is an awesome pizza/pasta wine, very pure feminine Sangiovese. Lasts for about 3 nights if kept in the fridge… killer stuff. Rancia is solid for the price right now but it should be an over-performer with some time in the cellar.

Thanks! [berserker.gif]

Great prices - I’d have to go in with somebody to get some, though, as I don’t have the $$$ or room in the cellar for 6-12 myself.

I want a bottle each for a test drive. Shipping shouldn’t be an issue.

I’ve got some bottles in TX I could lump them with for shipping, so maybe that will work for the shipping requirement?

I can take care of that for you Todd. They are with Bill?

With P-Rob

Cool, we’ll arrange something at Philips’ convenience and get it all shipped up to you.

Quick note here…tried both wines last night and right now I like the Rancia.

Disclaimer: I have zero financial interest here.

Glad you like Bill, hope you enjoy the Brunello too