Rare Bourbon FS

End of the year cleaning… These are very rare bourbon/rye bottles. Please let me know with interest and will get back to you with prices.

Bourbon/Rye
Rare Perfection 25 YO Bourbon
Rare Perfection 18 YO Bourbon
Rare Perfection 14 YO Rye
Very Olde St Nick Summer Rye
Very Olde St Nick Winter Rye
Very Olde St Nick Ancient Cask 15
Very Olde St Nick 22 YO
Very Olde St Nick 23 YO
Jefferson’s Reserve 15 YO Bourbon
Nathan Stone’s Bourbon (bottled by Julian Van Winkle for the Japan market during the 1990’s)
Old Grommes 12 YO Bourbon
Elijah Craig 18 YO Bourbon
IW Harper Gold Medal Bourbon (from 1980’s)
Old Grand Dad 114 Bourbon (National Distillers)
Old Rip Van Winkle 12 YO Bourbon Black label released for the Japan market (extremely rare)
Bourbon Valley 24 YO Bourbon
Blanton’s Bourbon (from early 1990’s)
Fighting Cock 15 YO Bourbon
Old Forester Birthday Bourbon 2012
Anderson Club 10 YO
Wild Turkey Tradition (from early 1990’s)
Wild Turkey Master Distiller’s Selection
Wild Turkey 1855 Reserve
Wild Turkey Stampede

Japanese Whisky
Nikka Super
Nikka Super Portopia 1981
Suntory Ageing 15 YO
Suntory Imperial
Suntory Royal
Suntory Royal 12 YO
Suntory Royal 15 YO
Suntory 2000 Millenium
Suntory Excellence
Suntory Old Whisky
Suntory Special Reserve
Suntory Special Reserve 12 YO
Yamazaki Special Edition 2014

Scotch
Johnnie Walker Premier
Johnnie Walker Old Harmony
Johnnie Walker 1820
Johnnie Walker Oldest
Octomore

Canadian
Crown Royal from 1968
Lot 40 Original Release from 1990’s (not from 2012)

I would be interested in working out a trade for older Pappy 20 and 23 (2013 and before)

The Elijah Craig 18 is probably the finest bourbon I’ve tasted in the last few years.

Unicorn.

Steve is a great seller. This list is even better than his last bourbon sale.

thx guys, Elijah Craig is a fantastic bourbon. Sadly, discountiued 5 or 6 years ago…The 23 year old EC is good but certainly not as good as the 18 year old. The 18 is vibrant and fresh. 23 year old is good but when compared to 18 it seems a bit tired…

I think older Wild Turkeys are amazing. WT use to have the lowest entry proof in the industry (very expensive way to make bourbon) leading to some legendary bourbon. This practice sadly stopped in the late 1990’s. If you can pick up any of the 8, 12, or any of the special releases from the 1980 thru late 1990’s you have found bourbon nirvana. Happy hunting! :slight_smile:

a few people have asked me about the difference between today’s blanton’s and older blanton’s from 15 to 20 years ago. basically, older blanton’s are from older barrels than the current blanton’s. due to the bourbon shortage, buffalo trace is picking barrels that are younger than what they used to pick. so the older bottles are richer and deeper. they’re completely different bourbon. no one would be able to guess that they’re same bourbon in a blind tasting.

Steve,
What about the older Pappy 20 I bought in '08 ? Any value to them ?

I forgot to read the rules of commerce corner. I think I was supposed to have 25 postings before posting on CC. I have known several of you from ebob so just bypassed and didn’t read the rules. My apologies for not following the rules. Didn’t meant to create any trouble…

Steve

you’re good now!

Thx, Pat!