FS: ALLEMAND!

Alright people. I did not want to do this, but in light of recent threads about prices jumping and auction hammers skyrocketing (see, for example, this thread: Thierry Allemand - crazy auction prices - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers), it has come time for me to offer some of my Thierry Allemand Cornas to the general public. All bottles are 750ml and have been stored in professional wine storage since I acquired them. Prices are per bottle. Buyer pays shipping (or I can hand off the bottles to you or to someone you designate in DC). I am unable to ship internationally at this time. All risks transfer to buyer upon sale. I am happy to continue holding the wines in professional storage until the weather is appropriate to ship. Please PM if interested.

1x 1999 Reynard $500
1x 2000 Reynard $425
2x 2004 Reynard $350
3x 2005 Reynard $400
3x 2006 Reynard $350
3x 2010 Reynard $300
2x 2008 Chaillot $175
3x 2010 Chaillot $200

Oh, and for good measure - one pristine magnum of 1999 Noel Verset Cornas available for $1350.

Cheers,

Michael

To help those of us in DC decide whether or not we want to purchase these wines, I think you should host a Allemand Reynard vertical next Saturday, opening up a '99, '00, '00, '04, '05, '06, '10. Sound good? Thanks.

[cheers.gif]

To be fair, I opened a bottle of 2008 Chaillot less than two weeks ago, and I recall you having a glass of it. And liking it.

David, you didn’t show up today. I opened 1999-2010 Reynard and every single bottle was killer.

[Note: same quantities still available.]

True. I was in NYC and didn’t drink a single bottle of wine from the Northern Rhone!

I forgive you, as long as you opened some Jura.