For Trade: Heady Topper!!!

Gents,

Good friend of mine hit up the Green Mountain state over Labor Day weekend and came back with a nice haul of Heady. Looking for BIG, barrel-aged Stouts (think Speedway Variants, Bruery Stouts, CCBC Marshall Zhukov, GI Bourbon County Coffee, Westbrook Mexican Cake, etc.)

16 cans up for grabs.

Feel free to make offers.

I would be all over this Jorge but worry about temps this time of year, especially going all the way across the country. I have a good stock of AleSmith and Bruery stout variants, maybe we can work something out down the road.

Dustin,

Understand completely. Are you willing to wait a month or two though? Or are you one of the few that aren’t really too concerned with drinking IPAs ONLY in their first month of life?

Naw I am one of those freshness freaks, a month is already pretty old for an IPA in my book. Hopefully you come across another batch of Vermont freshies, hint Lawson’s & Hill Farmstead + Heady & Focal Banger, and we can get a trade going this fall or winter. Will be in touch Jorge!

I just want an excuse to post this:

Carry on.

Yea what a great label, here is gif of just the label…

The real thing!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Pfft. Your can isn’t moving.

Oh it moved all right.

So do my bowels, but I was talking about moving in a way that was visually appealing.

Wanker.

willing to trade for PS skills :smiley:
fixed_image.jpg

No one ever taught you how to pour a beer?

FWIW, my cousin lives close to the brewery and my understanding is that this is much like Pliny, store in the fridge and drink up as quickly as possible from purchase date.

Latinos like head…what can I say?

I have access to various stouts from Bell’s, Founders, Shorts, etc up here in Michigan if any of those interest you.

Jon,

Let me see how many are left. Which specific stouts can you currently get?

Love the design but don’t understand why he is drinking from a glass.

Jorge,

Let me check my sources. If there are any specifics you are interested in let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Jon

what didn’t you get about the directions? DRINK FROM THE CAN. seriously. it really is better that way. :slight_smile: