WineBerserker Tshirts and Tank Tops, Round 2

Orders are starting to come in for round 2 of the Wine Berserkers Tshirts and Tank tops.

http://www.gourmet-delights.com/store/wbtshirts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Once we get to 75 shirts, the break even point, we’ll place another order. So if you missed out on the first round, or just want more, now’s the time.

Thanks to Philip Franks for taking pictures of the actual shirts which are on display on the website, and of course to Todd and Pobega for all their hard work making this happen.

A closeup of the artwork, by our own Mike Pobega is
here

Let me also try to impose an order deadline as if we don’t hit 75 shirts, I’ll need to refund people’s money and there’s rules about that with credit cards/PayPal/etc.

Oct 15, 2009 is the ordering deadline. That’s a bit over a month from now. And if you get your order in quickly you can still use the “berserkers” coupon code to get 10% off through September.

Thanks.

Order in. [berserker.gif]

Right now we have NINE (9) ordered. (one still unpaid BTW, waiting on that mailed check)

While I wasn’t sure we’d get to 75, and I’m looking at the prices for lesser quantities, I’m really guessing that under 20 shirts is going to make this cost prohibitive.

Cutoff date is still October 15th.

Boo.

C’mon! They’ll make great Christmas gifts!

Any update?

On October 20th we had 12 orders, one still unpaid.

I got a quote and pricing for that small amount. I then emailed everyone who had ordered asking if they wanted a refund or to hold the money and continue to take orders. Everyone agreed to continue to solicit orders hoping to get greater quanities so we could reduce the price (it was pushing $30 per shirt with only 12 ordered).

As of today, 12/1/09, I have orders for 14 shirts. That one still unpaid*. Galli*, Gray, Robert, Chaffey, Lin, Tuppatsch, Bowman, Luvullo, Reff, Pfohl (for Todd).

I have shipped everyone’s food products that they placed along with their shirt orders, THANKS for ordering some delicious food stuff, so we are merely waiting on greater shirt quanities to get the price down. I don’t mind doing this at some loss for the good of WB, but I can’t do it at a $12/shirt loss.

So please keep ordering the Shirts and while we won’t probably reach the 75 we want, we can (I hope) get closer than the 14 we have now.

http://www.gourmet-delights.com/store/wbtshirts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a friend in the t-shirt/promo business. Next time you do this let me know. She made 50 tee shirts for me at a $9 delivered cost (included set up charge). This was a top quality cotton shirt. If you want to do a lesser quality, I’m sure she can lower the price. This was a shirt that I gave away to 50 of my closest friend on my annual Brooklyn Reality Tour.