Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Tom K.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 172
Joined: October 13th, 2011, 7:11 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Contact:

Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#1 Post by Tom K. » October 10th, 2018, 8:31 am

I am new, but have long-term contacts as a collector with suppliers that KNOW I am serious and am looking to get wine in people's hands and on their tables to drink!

WHAT that means for you is that you CAN GET IN EARLY while allocations are not too bad, if at all.

I love it all, from great classics like Barolo, Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champage, to the new up and comers from Spain, Portugal, and the US. I also dig super dry and dense Riesling from Germany and Austria!

While I have my particular tastes, it is yours that matters the most. The goal is to learn from each other so that I can bring you wines I know you will love. I will cater to all price points and make sure you get the most bang for your buck. Don't forget, I have been a consumer for a long time and hate the retailers that gouge!

Take a look at my philosophy more in my articles I penned for my site over at The Vintner Project! Also feel free to email or call me with any questions or to get acquainted at a good comfort level for your wine business needs!

https://vintnerproject.com/contributors ... -Kobylarz/
https://vintnerproject.com/learn/select ... rinciples/
https://vintnerproject.com/learn/what-k ... r-are-you/

Thank you for your time! To learn more about Apex Fine Wine or Wine Solutions, please click on any of the hyperlinks in the email signature below.

Sincerely,


Tom Kobylarz
Apex Fine Wine: www.apexfinewine.com
Wine Solutions: www.winesolutions.com
Instagram: WineSolutions (https://www.instagram.com/winesolutions/)
DWS student
1(917) 374-1184
Wine Solutions Logos - Copy.jpg
Wine Solutions, LLC
Last edited by Tom K. on October 10th, 2018, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Kobylarz
Wine Solutions
https://winesolutions.com/buy

User avatar
GregT
Posts: 6454
Joined: April 15th, 2009, 3:12 pm

Re: Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#2 Post by GregT » October 10th, 2018, 8:40 am

WTF? [scratch.gif]

Not sure who the market is but good luck with this.

[popcorn.gif]
G . T a t a r

User avatar
Tom K.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 172
Joined: October 13th, 2011, 7:11 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Contact:

Re: Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#3 Post by Tom K. » October 10th, 2018, 9:27 pm

GregT wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 8:40 am
WTF? [scratch.gif]

Not sure who the market is but good luck with this.

[popcorn.gif]
Only one way to find out, sign up to get my offers. Direct email offers are huge business and allow the seller and buyer to work directly with each other. Outside a few decent stores out there, I buy a high majority of my wine from email offer lists. The margins are better as you don't have a lot of overhead like a typical brick and mortar. The pricing is also more elastic to get low to the top few lines on wine-searcher.com.

I am new, so your gain by supporting me earlier is you can get better allocations of the good stuff. NC has some great collectors, but overall the market is still stuck for the most part in Ca Cab and Chardonnay land. Allocations are smaller than a market like NY but less difficult to obtain, so I can "get the wine".
Tom Kobylarz
Wine Solutions
https://winesolutions.com/buy

User avatar
alan weinberg
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 10392
Joined: April 25th, 2009, 1:23 pm

Re: Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#4 Post by alan weinberg » October 11th, 2018, 3:27 pm

pretty frustrating to click on site and not be able to find any inventory, just pretty pictures.

User avatar
Tom K.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 172
Joined: October 13th, 2011, 7:11 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Contact:

Re: Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#5 Post by Tom K. » October 11th, 2018, 5:52 pm

alan weinberg wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 3:27 pm
pretty frustrating to click on site and not be able to find any inventory, just pretty pictures.
Absolutely know what you are saying, I am working to getting the retail website shop up and running but for now am just doing exclusive email offers of premium wines. It actually saves you time as I am only sending you the best of the best.

If you sign up for the offers you will know what I mean ;)

Oh, and thanks for the pretty pictures compliment, I really try to take the best shots for my articles on my site. If you think those are nice, just wait till you see my email offers! I have sold quite a few wines through my posts so far here in the CC!

Cheers!
-Tom
Tom Kobylarz
Wine Solutions
https://winesolutions.com/buy

User avatar
alan weinberg
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 10392
Joined: April 25th, 2009, 1:23 pm

Re: Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#6 Post by alan weinberg » October 11th, 2018, 6:57 pm

Thanks. Is there a way just to get Burgundy offers and not everything?

User avatar
Tom K.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 172
Joined: October 13th, 2011, 7:11 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Contact:

Re: Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#7 Post by Tom K. » October 11th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Yes, I am going to segment the list after I send a survey out on regions and price levels.
Tom Kobylarz
Wine Solutions
https://winesolutions.com/buy

User avatar
Scott G r u n e r
Posts: 2923
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Location: Seattleish

Re: Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#8 Post by Scott G r u n e r » October 11th, 2018, 9:08 pm

Hi Tom. Welcome to the board. I am sure I could find your full name on one of your sites, but for a commercial post on a real name site you should consider using your full real name

Edit> thanks for adding it to signature.
Last edited by Scott G r u n e r on October 13th, 2018, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
//Cynic

User avatar
William Gladstone
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 299
Joined: June 12th, 2013, 2:34 am
Location: new york, honolulu, hong kong

Re: Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#9 Post by William Gladstone » October 12th, 2018, 12:02 pm

Tom K. wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 8:31 am
I am new, but have long-term contacts as a collector with suppliers that KNOW I am serious and am looking to get wine in people's hands and on their tables to drink!

WHAT that means for you is that you CAN GET IN EARLY while allocations are not too bad, if at all.

I love it all, from great classics like Barolo, Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champage, to the new up and comers from Spain, Portugal, and the US. I also dig super dry and dense Riesling from Germany and Austria!

While I have my particular tastes, it is yours that matters the most. The goal is to learn from each other so that I can bring you wines I know you will love. I will cater to all price points and make sure you get the most bang for your buck. Don't forget, I have been a consumer for a long time and hate the retailers that gouge!

Take a look at my philosophy more in my articles I penned for my site over at The Vintner Project! Also feel free to email or call me with any questions or to get acquainted at a good comfort level for your wine business needs!

https://vintnerproject.com/contributors ... -Kobylarz/
https://vintnerproject.com/learn/select ... rinciples/
https://vintnerproject.com/learn/what-k ... r-are-you/

Thank you for your time! To learn more about Apex Fine Wine or Wine Solutions, please click on any of the hyperlinks in the email signature below.

Sincerely,


Tom Kobylarz
Apex Fine Wine: www.apexfinewine.com
Wine Solutions: www.winesolutions.com
Instagram: WineSolutions (https://www.instagram.com/winesolutions/)
DWS student
1(917) 374-1184
Wine Solutions Logos - Copy.jpg
Hi ,
I looked at one of your sites - very nicely done..
Best of Luck
Wg

User avatar
Tom K.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 172
Joined: October 13th, 2011, 7:11 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Contact:

Re: Why You Should Be Buying Wines From Me

#10 Post by Tom K. » October 12th, 2018, 1:49 pm

William Gladstone wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 12:02 pm
Tom K. wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 8:31 am
I am new, but have long-term contacts as a collector with suppliers that KNOW I am serious and am looking to get wine in people's hands and on their tables to drink!

WHAT that means for you is that you CAN GET IN EARLY while allocations are not too bad, if at all.

I love it all, from great classics like Barolo, Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champage, to the new up and comers from Spain, Portugal, and the US. I also dig super dry and dense Riesling from Germany and Austria!

While I have my particular tastes, it is yours that matters the most. The goal is to learn from each other so that I can bring you wines I know you will love. I will cater to all price points and make sure you get the most bang for your buck. Don't forget, I have been a consumer for a long time and hate the retailers that gouge!

Take a look at my philosophy more in my articles I penned for my site over at The Vintner Project! Also feel free to email or call me with any questions or to get acquainted at a good comfort level for your wine business needs!

https://vintnerproject.com/contributors ... -Kobylarz/
https://vintnerproject.com/learn/select ... rinciples/
https://vintnerproject.com/learn/what-k ... r-are-you/

Thank you for your time! To learn more about Apex Fine Wine or Wine Solutions, please click on any of the hyperlinks in the email signature below.

Sincerely,


Tom Kobylarz
Apex Fine Wine: www.apexfinewine.com
Wine Solutions: www.winesolutions.com
Instagram: WineSolutions (https://www.instagram.com/winesolutions/)
DWS student
1(917) 374-1184
Wine Solutions Logos - Copy.jpg
Hi ,
I looked at one of your sites - very nicely done..
Best of Luck
Wg
Thanks William, much appreciated!
Tom Kobylarz
Wine Solutions
https://winesolutions.com/buy

Post Reply

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”