Roadhouse Winery - No F*ing Pinot This Time Offer

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time.
ericleehall

#1 Post by ericleehall » January 17th, 2018, 11:53 am

Well kids!

We are known for Pinot , but there is just so much of it!

Let's try something new!

3 bottles 2012 Dry Creek Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - From the Highest Rated Cab Vineyard in Dry Creek Valley. It's a Secret, but the hint is "The Four Lovers" .......

It is in its perfect drinking window! List price $99.00

3 bottles 2016 (Unreleased) Sangiacomo Sonoma Valley Merlot. Another winery sells theirs for $125. (Look it up!)

It is young, but very tasty! List price $99.00

Total list price is 6 * $99 = $594.

Berserker Day Deal is $249 + $1 shipping = $250 ... That's $41.66 per bottle DELIVERED! a 60% Discount!

Just PM with your contact info (Email & Phone), and I'll have one of my fine staff members get in touch with you asap...

Or email Info "At" RoadhouseWinery.com or call my Healdsburg Tasting room 12-6PM PST... 707-433-0433
All for the Love of Pinot!
www.roadhousewinery.com

Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2 Post by Anton D » January 26th, 2018, 11:59 am

I enjoy these wines, and have not had the merlot, so something to look forward to!

See you soon!
Anton Dotson

What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the fine red wine of Shiraz into urine?

ericleehall

#3 Post by ericleehall » January 26th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Anton D wrote:I enjoy these wines, and have not had the merlot, so something to look forward to!

See you soon!
I got new audio toys, so let's plan a visit/listening/tasting in Chico, in Spring...
All for the Love of Pinot!
www.roadhousewinery.com

Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Anton D » January 27th, 2018, 1:05 pm

I just thought I would add: I am a mailing list member, and enjoy the house style.

Roadhouse reminds me of Siduri and Ladd Cellars in style for the pinots.

The cab has a 'cooler' flavor profile, which I like...it does not seem overly alcoholized, and I think a touch of brett like certain Dunn vintages. There are others, but my brain is stuck in BDIX mode, so names not coming to mind.

I am looking forward to learning the merlot.

Today is my day for leaping into new wines so I thought I'd mention that I do know these wines!
Anton Dotson

What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the fine red wine of Shiraz into urine?

Return to “BerserkerDay IX (January 27, 2018 - it was a doozy!)”