Stoneking Auction Lot 12 - Dinner for 10 and Campesino - CLOSED

Longtime community members Mike and Dana Stoneking lost their home in the recent fires. Our community is banding together to raise some money for them as they work through this disaster.
Brian Tuite
GCC Member
GCC Member

Stoneking Auction Lot 12 - Dinner for 10 and Campesino - CLOSED

#1 Post by Brian Tuite » December 8th, 2017, 12:18 pm

Lot 12 is Deja Vu all over again. Back during the Tubbs Fire Relief Auction Macario Montoya offered a Private Dinner for 10 accompanied by Campesino Cellars Wines at the Napa Foodie Social Club called The Kitchen Collective. High bidder JSchneider outbid Mike Stoneking at the last minute and then in a selfless act of charity donated the dinner to 5 Firefighters and their Wives so they could be honored for all they do. Only problem was that public employees cannot accept gifts of this kind and believe me we tried all around. In Joe’s words “Who would have thought it would be so hard to give away a nice dinner?”

Well here it is again for another charity auction, thanks to Joe for his donation:

Dinner and Campesino Cellars Wine for 10 people at the Kitchen Collective in Napa.

Enjoy your own private dinner party in one of the hottest new spots in the valley. Very exclusive but with the winning bid you’re in.

From the donor:

Hi Everyone

The auction lot I am donating is a dinner for 10 people and me... Kitchen Collective is a Foodie Social Club in Napa. Basically the winner of this auction will get to pick a meal of his or her choice. We can do roasts, steaks, ethnic themes, make fresh pasta, you name it and we can do it. I will work with the chefs at Kitchen Collective to procure the necessary items for your meal, and then we will have a fun interactive cooking session. Your guests can be as involved as they want or they can sit back and watch as we cook a fantastic meal. Basically, think of inviting over 9 of your friends for a meal, yet you don't have to prep or clean up. Oh and wine. You will be sipping on all the wine you want. Campesino Cellars is a small rhone wine producer in Napa/Sonoma. We produce a Grenache Rosè, a fun white called Alina which is a Marsanne/Roussanne Blend, a 100% Grenache, a 100% Syrah and a GSM blend. Expiration is 10/22/18.. Dinner must be scheduled at least two weeks prior and must be Wednesday-Sunday.

Note to high bidder: Just in case you cannot find enough people to fill the bill my Wife and I are available that night. ;-)

Bidding will close on Thursday December 14th @ 12:01 am PST.
Last edited by Brian Tuite on December 14th, 2017, 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

"Something so subtle only I can detect it." ~ Randy Bowman

2019 WOTY...

mattcitrang
GCC Member
GCC Member

Stoneking Auction Lot 12 - Dinner for 10 and Campesino Wines

#2 Post by mattcitrang » December 8th, 2017, 12:57 pm

start it off - $500

Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member

#3 Post by Anton D » December 8th, 2017, 5:31 pm

1000 dollars
Anton Dotson

What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the fine red wine of Shiraz into urine?

Brian Tuite
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Brian Tuite » December 10th, 2017, 6:26 am

rolleyes Macario says he will throw in another dinner for a matching bid. rolleyes
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

"Something so subtle only I can detect it." ~ Randy Bowman

2019 WOTY...

S L i m

Stoneking Auction Lot 12 - Dinner for 10 and Campesino Wines @ Kitchen Collective in Napa

#6 Post by S L i m » December 10th, 2017, 7:39 pm

I can bid $1,200 if the expiration can be pushed 1 week back to 10/28/2018. Sorry, not trying to be difficult, but that weekend really works much, much better for me.
Sam Lim

Macario Montoya

Stoneking Auction Lot 12 - Dinner for 10 and Campesino Wines @ Kitchen Collective in Napa

#8 Post by Macario Montoya » December 11th, 2017, 8:07 am

S L i m wrote:I can bid $1,200 if the expiration can be pushed 1 week back to 10/28/2018. Sorry, not trying to be difficult, but that weekend really works much, much better for me.
Yes happy to make that work...
ITB

S L i m

#9 Post by S L i m » December 11th, 2017, 9:14 pm

Thank you, sir. I confirm that my bid stands @ $1,200.
Macario Montoya wrote:
S L i m wrote:I can bid $1,200 if the expiration can be pushed 1 week back to 10/28/2018. Sorry, not trying to be difficult, but that weekend really works much, much better for me.
Yes happy to make that work...
Sam Lim

Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10 Post by Anton D » December 13th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Anton Dotson

What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the fine red wine of Shiraz into urine?

Return to “Stoneking Benefit Fundraiser Auctions”