- The auctions close at 8:00pm PST / 11:00pm EST on Friday, January 27th.
- Bids need to be in by 7:59:59pm PST. Each post has a time stamp by the forum software.
- Bids are made by posting the dollar amount into the appropriate thread. No bids by PM, e-mail, or any other format.
- Valid Bids must increase by the minimum bid increment amount as stated in the auction. Typically $10.
- Reserve price is stated in a few auctions, the winning bid must meet the reserve at a minimum
- Shipping is included on ALL auction items unless explicitly noted in auction. That means free. Bonus!!!
- You won, what now? You will be contacted by Todd for payment. Do not contact the winery/donor.
- How to receive your prize? After payment you will be placed in contact with the appropriate person to arrange shipping to your preferred location.
- Should issues, descrepencies, or changes be needed the ruling of The Todd is final.
All Proceeds go to support the Wineberserkers website and attorney fees to defend your right to inflammatory posts in WineTalk!
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
AUCTIONS ARE NOW LIVE!!! Open until 8:00 PM PST - bid early, bid often! Because there is no revenue share for participants in BerserkerDay, the auctions are a generous effort by those participants to raise money that otherwise would be 'required' as a revenue share model. This way the offers given to the folks who show up are maximized in their value to those making the purchases
1 post • Page 1 of 1