Flannery NY strips (Cali Reserve) 30% off

Just got an email from Flannery in regards to 30% off their NY strips Cali Reserve.

http://www.flannerybeef.com/butcher/prime-beef/california-reserve/california-reserve-beef-new-york-steak.html

If you order $200 worth you get another 10% off on top of that. Killer deal.

4 24oz NY strips for $208.

Thanks for heads up, just ordered 4. The extra 10% off just about covers the shipping! I don’t think I’ve ever had a strip steak weighing at 1.5 pounds!! Should feed at least 3!

Thanks Fu. Like I need to spend more money !!!

Those are very good steaks.

Nice - Thanks for the heads up!

George

No prob. The best deal is the 24oz. Not sure why it’s cheaper.p by the lb than the others. The worst deal is the 20oz.
Everything under the 16oz is $2.5/oz. the 20oz is 2.7. The 24 is 2.4.

I haven’t ordered Flannery for quite some time- just got too costly, eventhough they really are fantastic! Looking forward to getting these and trying them…hopefully by the end of the month, weather permitting!!

This is great steak! Very good prices for that beef too. Thanks.

How long can these stay frozen in your freezer and still be good?

I would guess 3-4 months they will be fine. But call Bryan if you have questions- he is super responsive and loves to talk meat!!

I’ve had some hangers in there for 6 months and I just ate em. Still quite tasty. THey come vacuum sealed

How long do these deals typically last?

How do you defrost them to avoid exsanguination and blood oxidation?

Two weeks according to the email.

i sous vid’d them frozen to avoid the issue.

Bryan has told me a year.

Ah. Thanks.

The mismatched NY steaks are cheaper…

Which is what?

How far out can you order these to be shipped? I was thinking about making several orders stretched out over the next year or so. I sent Bryan a note asking him, but I was wondering if anyone here knew?

With 2nd Day Air, the 10% was more than the cost of shipping, so even better!

Thanks for the alert.