New York City Restaurants

Food - recipes, reviews, and discussion
Michael Sopher
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: New York City Restaurants

#2451 Post by Michael Sopher » June 23rd, 2020, 4:40 pm

Also off the beaten path is Hometown BBQ in Industry City. They do an excellent pastrami there. Worth the trip.

Pastrami Queen on Lex and 78th also makes a worthwhile trip.

Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2452 Post by Jay Miller » June 25th, 2020, 2:59 pm

Barry L i p t o n wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 1:18 pm
Jay Miller wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 12:49 pm
Barry L i p t o n wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 9:09 am

Mark, who is your fave for pastrami? I do love Katz’s, but agree on the other items.
I'm not Mark but while I really like Katz's pastrami I think the pastrami at David's Brisket in Brooklyn is better. But they don't ship.
Intriguing, and a quick search says ther are others that agree with you. But location is a bit off the beaten path for when I return to NYC.
Depending on where you're staying it's only 2 blocks from an A/C stop. It takes me the same time to get to David's as it takes me to get to Katz's. But that's an artifact of the subway system and it means no side trip to Russ & Daughters.
Ripe fruit isn't necessarily a flaw.

Barry L i p t o n
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2453 Post by Barry L i p t o n » June 25th, 2020, 3:03 pm

Jay Miller wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 2:59 pm
Barry L i p t o n wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 1:18 pm
Jay Miller wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 12:49 pm

I'm not Mark but while I really like Katz's pastrami I think the pastrami at David's Brisket in Brooklyn is better. But they don't ship.
Intriguing, and a quick search says ther are others that agree with you. But location is a bit off the beaten path for when I return to NYC.
Depending on where you're staying it's only 2 blocks from an A/C stop. It takes me the same time to get to David's as it takes me to get to Katz's. But that's an artifact of the subway system and it means no side trip to Russ & Daughters.
Or Laborio Il Gelato.

Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2454 Post by Jay Miller » June 25th, 2020, 3:23 pm

Barry L i p t o n wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 3:03 pm
Jay Miller wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 2:59 pm
Or Laborio Il Gelato.
You know, I still haven't been there. Not sure why. I either don't think of it when I'm in the neighborhood or I don't have time.

Barry L i p t o n
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2455 Post by Barry L i p t o n » June 25th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Laborio is to Gelato as Katz is to Pastrami

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2456 Post by Robert Dentice » June 29th, 2020, 9:02 am

Fantastic meal at The Four Horsemen:

Kenny H
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2457 Post by Kenny H » June 30th, 2020, 6:54 am

Robert Dentice wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:02 am
Fantastic meal at The Four Horsemen:

Absolutely fantastic meal there last summer. Happy for them, depressed for us!
H0eve!kamp

Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡

#2458 Post by Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡ » July 8th, 2020, 12:54 pm

The outdoor seating / roadclosures in Brooklyn are a godsend and hopefully won't be forgotten as an artifact. No reason why there should ever be cars on Berry, Smith, or 5th Ave.

Ethan Abraham
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2459 Post by Ethan Abraham » July 10th, 2020, 1:02 pm

Noreetuh and Wu's Wonton King, two restaurants that have been very friendly to NYC wine geeks over the years, reopened this week for takeout and delivery. Please patronize them if you can!

Victor Hong

#2460 Post by Victor Hong » July 10th, 2020, 5:31 pm

Tropical Storm Fay literally rained out any plans to patronize the new sidewalk seating.
WineHunter.

Peter Metzger

#2461 Post by Peter Metzger » July 10th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡ wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 12:54 pm
The outdoor seating / roadclosures in Brooklyn are a godsend and hopefully won't be forgotten as an artifact. No reason why there should ever be cars on Berry, Smith, or 5th Ave.
I guess that’s true if you don’t own a car and don’t mind riding the subway during the pandemic. You might also ask what the other merchants along Smith St think.
Peter

Victor Hong

#2462 Post by Victor Hong » July 10th, 2020, 8:10 pm

While cars, trucks, and buses are speeding within a few feet of these roadway tables, meals may be hard to enjoy. A collision into diners could get quite messy.
WineHunter.

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2463 Post by Robert Dentice » July 11th, 2020, 7:06 am

A new Thai restaurant opened in the EV. I really enjoyed it. $25 corkage and they have seating in the front and in the back garden. A welcome addition to the hood (in the former Bruno space)/

https://ny.eater.com/2020/6/25/21302076 ... st-village

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2464 Post by Robert Dentice » July 11th, 2020, 7:12 am

Shockingly I have never eaten at Lucalis. Well I decided to rectify that during Tropical Storm Fay. They are only open for take out. I called right at 3:00 on Friday and I was told 10 minutes. I got over there as fast as I could with some cold Rosé and Zaltos. It was pouring rain by the time we arrived. Luckily they have an awning. Staff and owner did not seem to mind that we set up our wine and Zaltos and proceeded to eat right on the sidewalk underneath the awning. The pizza is very, very good in a thin crust style I prefer. However they did not knock Ops out of the top spot on my list!

It will be a meal I remember for a long time...

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2465 Post by Robert Dentice » July 11th, 2020, 7:15 am

Could not agree more! I love outdoor seating. Reminds me of Paris. The fact that you can't normally have a glass of wine outside at most NYC restaurants is insane! One of my favorite things to do in Paris.

Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2466 Post by Paul Jaouen » July 11th, 2020, 8:21 am

Robert Dentice wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 7:12 am
Staff and owner did not seem to mind that we set up our wine and Zaltos and proceeded to eat right on the sidewalk underneath the awning.
I've seen people bring their own table and chairs and set them up out front. Their calzones are the best I've ever had and I really love the pizza.
Best,
Paul Jaouen

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2467 Post by Robert Dentice » July 11th, 2020, 8:28 am

Paul Jaouen wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 8:21 am
Robert Dentice wrote:
Staff and owner did not seem to mind that we set up our wine and Zaltos and proceeded to eat right on the sidewalk underneath the awning.
I've seen people bring their own table and chairs and set them up out front. Their calzones are the best I've ever had and I really love the pizza.
So happy I now know!

Peter Metzger

#2468 Post by Peter Metzger » July 11th, 2020, 8:35 am

Robert Dentice wrote:
Shockingly I have never eaten at Lucalis. Well I decided to rectify that during Tropical Storm Fay. They are only open for take out. I called right at 3:00 on Friday and I was told 10 minutes. I got over there as fast as I could with some cold Rosé and Zaltos. It was pouring rain by the time we arrived. Luckily they have an awning. Staff and owner did not seem to mind that we set up our wine and Zaltos and proceeded to eat right on the sidewalk underneath the awning. The pizza is very, very good in a thin crust style I prefer. However they did not knock Ops out of the top spot on my list!

It will be a meal I remember for a long time...
Did take out from Lucali's last night. The wait times vary significantly. Called in at around 6:15 and pick up was 7:30. To be expected on a Friday night.
Peter

Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡

#2469 Post by Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡ » July 11th, 2020, 11:11 am

Peter Metzger wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 7:58 pm
I guess that’s true if you don’t own a car and don’t mind riding the subway during the pandemic. You might also ask what the other merchants along Smith St think.
I don't want to get drawn into a huge 'cars in NYC' argument, but I agree that hampered subways make a stronger case for cars.

My view is we should follow Paris and aggressively expand biking, but our Mayor is a fan of his cavalcade, so I don't have much hope.

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2470 Post by Robert Dentice » July 12th, 2020, 5:06 am

One of the best delivery meals of the pandemic, Wallse! The Paprika chicken and Rabbit Spätzle were perfect. And the asparagus soup extremely light.

https://app.upserve.com/s/wallse-new-yo ... YwK4W12ngQ

Nice to see an old favorite that I have not been to for some time is still so great!

Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡

#2471 Post by Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡ » July 12th, 2020, 9:30 am

I'm curious what people think about ordering takeout and the responsibility of diners to try to go direct to the business rather than using a caviar/seamless etc (to protect their margins)...

I originally tried to call in orders wherever I could, but noted that it was also an administrative burden on the restaurant, esp at rush hour. I've anecdotally noticed a lot of places using Chownow, which purports to have a lower takerate.

Peter Metzger

#2472 Post by Peter Metzger » July 12th, 2020, 1:17 pm

July 12th, 2020, 9:30 am
I'm curious what people think about ordering takeout and the responsibility of diners to try to go direct to the business rather than using a caviar/seamless etc (to protect their margins)...

I originally tried to call in orders wherever I could, but noted that it was also an administrative burden on the restaurant, esp at rush hour. I've anecdotally noticed a lot of places using Chownow, which purports to have a lower takerate.
I try to do pick up at restaurants whenever I can. I tend to get the food more quickly and reliably with pick up than using delivery services (but note that you do generally need a car for pick up [cheers.gif]) I rarely use delivery services like Caviar as I believe they have the effect of increasing the price of the food and, as I understand the way they work, “eat” into restaurant profits. I’ve never heard of the administrative burden issue before, but I’m all ears.
Peter

Barry L i p t o n
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2473 Post by Barry L i p t o n » July 12th, 2020, 2:09 pm

Ordering direct is much better service here in suburban LA. If there is a mixup, the restaurant disavows any responsiblity, you get a refund, but usually about 2 hours after you expected dinner to arrive. Can happen with a direct order as well, but about 10% as often.

Also, the ordering flexibility is much reduced. Even at a fast food place. And there is a clear price difference to the consumer usually (unless there's a promotion).

Michael Sopher
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2474 Post by Michael Sopher » July 12th, 2020, 4:26 pm

I order direct and pick up. I have not used grub hub or seamless in years. Restaurants around me are appealing for people to do just that.

Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2475 Post by Paul Jaouen » July 13th, 2020, 5:20 am

Michael Sopher wrote:
July 12th, 2020, 4:26 pm
I order direct and pick up. I have not used grub hub or seamless in years. Restaurants around me are appealing for people to do just that.
That's what I do as well in NJ where I live. Easy breezy. Restaurants here are set up with a table at the entrance with the bags and you just walk up and pick up or you call them when you get to the restaurant and they come out and put the bag in your trunk. I guess that doesn't work too well in NYC where people don't drive or have to give up their much sought after parking space.
Best,
Paul Jaouen

Peter Metzger

#2476 Post by Peter Metzger » July 13th, 2020, 1:07 pm

Paul Jaouen wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 5:20 am
Michael Sopher wrote:
That's what I do as well in NJ where I live. Easy breezy. Restaurants here are set up with a table at the entrance with the bags and you just walk up and pick up or you call them when you get to the restaurant and they come out and put the bag in your trunk. I guess that doesn't work too well in NYC where people don't drive or have to give up their much sought after parking space.
Alternate side of the street parking has been suspended for most of the pandemic so even that's less of an issue.
Peter

Michael Sopher
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2477 Post by Michael Sopher » July 14th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Peter Metzger wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 1:07 pm
Paul Jaouen wrote:
Michael Sopher wrote:
Alternate side of the street parking has been suspended for most of the pandemic so even that's less of an issue.
NYers don't drive to pick up their take out.... we walk.

Peter Metzger

#2478 Post by Peter Metzger » July 14th, 2020, 6:32 pm

Michael Sopher wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:30 pm
Peter Metzger wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 1:07 pm
Paul Jaouen wrote:

NYers don't drive to pick up their take out.... we walk.
Sorry, but I drive when necessary.
Peter

Michael Sopher
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2479 Post by Michael Sopher » July 15th, 2020, 4:14 pm

Seen today on W 72nd. The old Fine and Shapiro space. So much for my diet
Pastrami Queen.jpg

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2480 Post by Robert Dentice » July 28th, 2020, 3:39 am

More and more restaurants are opening for outdoor dining. I was randomly looking for a Friday night reservation around 4:00 and stumbled onto a 5:00 reservation at Jungsik. Well it turned out to be their first night and we were their first table. We were warmly welcomed back. The food and overall experience was outstanding. It is as close as you can get to fine dining without feeling contrived and still recognizing you are eating on the sidewalk (in a beautifully enclosed tent).

I have also now eaten twice at Wild Air (now open all day) and it was more what you would expect from current outdoor dining in NYC very chill, plastic cups, ordering from a window etc. Both meals were also excellent. I sent word ahead to chill some Riesling down from Contra which they did. I think I will pack my Zaltos for my next visit!

NYC itself is actually in a wonderful place despite the Pandemic. Given the street closures and outdoor dining it feels like one big county fair. The majority of people out are young and I have noticed are more style conscious than usual. Feels like Paris in many ways.

Christos M.

#2481 Post by Christos M. » July 28th, 2020, 5:50 pm

Robert those pics look excellent. I followed you on IG! I plan on getting to some of those restaurants soon.

Last weekend we out for dinner at Rezdora in Flatiron. The chef there worked at Osteria Francescana in Italy and he does an amazing job. Even with outdoor service they have not lost their touch. Just as good as before the pandemic.
Wine is life.

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2482 Post by Robert Dentice » July 29th, 2020, 2:16 am

Christos M. wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 5:50 pm
Robert those pics look excellent. I followed you on IG! I plan on getting to some of those restaurants soon.

Last weekend we out for dinner at Rezdora in Flatiron. The chef there worked at Osteria Francescana in Italy and he does an amazing job. Even with outdoor service they have not lost their touch. Just as good as before the pandemic.
I was very impressed with Rezdora's delivery earlier in the Pandemic, especially since we are not geographically close to them.

Atoboy is up tonight! Can't wait.

Ethan Abraham
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2483 Post by Ethan Abraham » July 31st, 2020, 6:36 pm

Any recs for outdoor dining in Manhattan for a date night type place? A friend recommended l'appart in le district but that's about as far from my northern jersey abode as you can get. Preferably somewhere with a more enclosed outdoor area.

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2484 Post by Robert Dentice » August 1st, 2020, 6:13 am

Ethan Abraham wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 6:36 pm
Any recs for outdoor dining in Manhattan for a date night type place? A friend recommended l'appart in le district but that's about as far from my northern jersey abode as you can get. Preferably somewhere with a more enclosed outdoor area.
As far as overall comfort Jungsik has been my best overall experience but it is expensive. If you don't mind the cost I would recommend this for a date night. $75 corkage or they have some very reasonably priced Rieslings, I think 17 Lauer Schonfels was $115 and was drinking excellent.

Wallse - surprised me on the upside but was not enclosed however it was two weeks so this could have changed

Atoboy - very good, reservations needed

WildAir - excellent but very casual. You order from a window and they do not take reservations

Omakase by Maaser - enclosed, this could be very nice and they allow corkage

Four Horsemen - Excellent food but you need a reservation

What I have found is that in the current heat the type of enclosure can make a huge difference and you need a reservation because capacity is at less than 20% of indoor dining at most places.

Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2485 Post by Paul Jaouen » August 1st, 2020, 7:58 am

Ethan Abraham wrote:
Not NYC but Cafe Matisse in Rutherford has a beautiful garden patio dining area in the back. Check out the photos on their website...really nice for date night. They currently have seven tables and two seatings a night. And it's BYO.
Best,
Paul Jaouen

Ethan Abraham
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2486 Post by Ethan Abraham » August 1st, 2020, 9:00 am

Paul Jaouen wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 7:58 am
Ethan Abraham wrote:
Not NYC but Cafe Matisse in Rutherford has a beautiful garden patio dining area in the back. Check out the photos on their website...really nice for date night. They currently have seven tables and two seatings a night. And it's BYO.
Thanks Paul and Robert for the recs.

Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2487 Post by Jay Miller » August 1st, 2020, 3:18 pm

How about Marea? I haven't eaten there but did pass by and saw tables set up on the sidewalk.

WvanGorp
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2488 Post by WvanGorp » August 1st, 2020, 3:28 pm

It’s great during this time. They’re doing a terrific job.
Wilfred van Gorp

Peter Metzger

#2489 Post by Peter Metzger » August 1st, 2020, 7:01 pm

Re Marea -- anyone read Wine Girl by Victoria James? Her description of working at Marea as a sommelier casts a fairly dark shadow on the place. Anyone know how accurate her story is?
Peter

Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2490 Post by Dan Hammer » August 2nd, 2020, 7:09 am

Robert Dentice wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 7:06 am
A new Thai restaurant opened in the EV. I really enjoyed it. $25 corkage and they have seating in the front and in the back garden. A welcome addition to the hood (in the former Bruno space)/

https://ny.eater.com/2020/6/25/21302076 ... st-village
Sounds delicious. Thanks.
This space for rent.

Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2491 Post by Dan Hammer » August 2nd, 2020, 7:15 am

Michael Sopher wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 4:14 pm
Seen today on W 72nd. The old Fine and Shapiro space. So much for my diet

Pastrami Queen.jpg
This will be an improvement. Fine and Shapiro was more than acceptable, but P. Queen will be a good addition.
This space for rent.

Dan Hammer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2492 Post by Dan Hammer » August 2nd, 2020, 7:21 am

I drove my daughter back to the UES last night (early evening). This was my first evening visit to Manhattan since early March. There are sidewalk cafes set up everywhere. The choices were overwhelming. The avenues and the side streets are all set up for this.

Many were safely spaced. Some weren’t. Now if only I could convince my wife to dine out. pileon
This space for rent.

Victor Hong

#2493 Post by Victor Hong » August 2nd, 2020, 11:29 am

Dan Hammer wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 7:21 am
I drove my daughter back to the UES last night (early evening). This was my first evening visit to Manhattan since early March. There are sidewalk cafes set up everywhere. The choices were overwhelming. The avenues and the side streets are all set up for this.

Many were safely spaced. Some weren’t. Now if only I could convince my wife to dine out. pileon
In my neighborhood, those roadside cafes are also arranged. Notably, the diners at each table are seated close together but typically wear no masks. If they are not all within one household (a bystander could easily doubt so), they are likely in violation of public health rules, at risk of infecting each other and then triggering another wave while the first wave is still here. Ficking idjuts. [snort.gif]
WineHunter.

Victor Hong

#2494 Post by Victor Hong » August 3rd, 2020, 10:47 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/dini ... virus.html

Chinatown Noo Yawk, under existential stress.
WineHunter.

Michel Abood
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2495 Post by Michel Abood » August 3rd, 2020, 12:20 pm

Reading these comments gives me hope that our vibrant restaurant scene will survive, albeit in smaller numbers. I follow many of these on Instagram and it's wonderful to see how inventive (and decorative) they've gotten with outdoor seating (something that was sorely lacking, TBH). It will be interesting to see how they manage the colder weather, however. I really do hope most of these make it through this dark time.

I miss NYC and can't wait to get back, see my family and friends, and eat at all my favorites (starting with a day-long pizza orgy at Ops).
Guess what? I'm ITB-> Vinotas Selections

Victor Hong

#2496 Post by Victor Hong » August 3rd, 2020, 12:56 pm

Michel Abood wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 12:20 pm
Reading these comments gives me hope that our vibrant restaurant scene will survive, albeit in smaller numbers. I follow many of these on Instagram and it's wonderful to see how inventive (and decorative) they've gotten with outdoor seating (something that was sorely lacking, TBH). It will be interesting to see how they manage the colder weather, however. I really do hope most of these make it through this dark time.

I miss NYC and can't wait to get back, see my family and friends, and eat at all my favorites (starting with a day-long pizza orgy at Ops).
What is wrong with SoCal! newhere
WineHunter.

Michel Abood
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2497 Post by Michel Abood » August 4th, 2020, 11:05 am

Victor Hong wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 12:56 pm
Michel Abood wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 12:20 pm

What is wrong with SoCal! newhere
Sooooo much... We have access to some of the most vibrant, fresh and delicious main ingredients in the region (Chino Farms is 5 minutes away, JR Organics a 30 minute drive), yet the restaurant scene is just abysmal for the most part. There are some exceptions (eg, there's a pretty good Thai place in my town, Bangkok Bay, and Buena Forchetta pizza does a very good Neapolitan pie, my favorite style, though nothing like Ops), like Mexican, Japanese, Vietnamese and surprisingly, Balinesean (Dija Mara in Oceanside). But overall customers seem not to care or expect better of the local restaurants. And whenever someone tries to do something interesting, they inevitably have to fall back to a level of mediocrity that guarantees survival. The local wine scene is super vibrant and interesting, yet the food scene is severely lacking for some reason (and folks in the business can't fathom why either).

So I source from our local farmers' market where we know the people who grow our produce and we cook at home most of the time (even before the pandemic). I am upping my grilling game, that's for sure. champagne.gif
Guess what? I'm ITB-> Vinotas Selections

Sarah Kirschbaum

#2498 Post by Sarah Kirschbaum » August 4th, 2020, 11:24 am

Michel Abood wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 11:05 am

Sooooo much... We have access to some of the most vibrant, fresh and delicious main ingredients in the region (Chino Farms is 5 minutes away, JR Organics a 30 minute drive), yet the restaurant scene is just abysmal for the most part. There are some exceptions (eg, there's a pretty good Thai place in my town, Bangkok Bay, and Buena Forchetta pizza does a very good Neapolitan pie, my favorite style, though nothing like Ops), like Mexican, Japanese, Vietnamese and surprisingly, Balinesean (Dija Mara in Oceanside). But overall customers seem not to care or expect better of the local restaurants. And whenever someone tries to do something interesting, they inevitably have to fall back to a level of mediocrity that guarantees survival. The local wine scene is super vibrant and interesting, yet the food scene is severely lacking for some reason (and folks in the business can't fathom why either).

So I source from our local farmers' market where we know the people who grow our produce and we cook at home most of the time (even before the pandemic). I am upping my grilling game, that's for sure. champagne.gif
It's similar in Philadelphia, Michel (and it a few other cities I could mention, where there's no excuse for how mediocre the food is considering what's available). Fantastic produce locally and some of the best lamb, pork and dairy in the country coming in from Lancaster County. Not to mention fantastic seafood available. But the market has trouble supporting the use of premium ingredients, because it always means things are a little more expensive. People get furious, especially with "ethnic food," if it doesn't cost exactly what their favorite cheap place has always cost. The people who are spending money on food tend to be old money, so innovation isn't encouraged. I honestly don't know how some the good places make any money at all, given what they have to charge (expensive for Philly is still so reasonable) and the fact that most of them are BYO, so not making anything on booze. Thank goodness for the few, though. Just hope they make it.
Sort of ITB - my husband imports a small amount of sake and I help out

Victor Hong

#2499 Post by Victor Hong » August 4th, 2020, 11:59 am

Tropical Storm Isaias is damaging many of the roadside dining areas---although less so than when a taxicab, bus, or truck crashes one.
WineHunter.

Robert Dentice
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2500 Post by Robert Dentice » August 4th, 2020, 12:38 pm

Victor Hong wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 11:59 am
Tropical Storm Isaias is damaging many of the roadside dining areas---although less so than when a taxicab, bus, or truck crashes one.
How much more can these restaurants take. One my favorite restaurants was robbed this weekend.

Return to “Epicurean Exploits - Food and Recipes”