Cold Pizza - Yay or Nay?

Do you like cold pizza

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Are you a fan of cold pizza?

I, myself, love it, but the mere topic disgusts my fiancee.

Depends on how hungover I am.

Cold Pizza…It’s what’s for breakfast.

I voted no, but I would eat cold pizza if my microwave was on the fritz.

Cold off the counter from the night before, yes…out of the reefer, not as good.

i like my pizza very hot

Yay.

I leave it in the oven overnight with the flame off so it cools down slowly. Fantastic the next day, with some drizzled EVOO and Herbes de Provence (though much better when hot, it’s true).

No, ese, you’re doing it wrong.
The herbs du provence come before the pizza man.

My wife likes it - I don’t. Now, left on the counter overnight, that is ok - but out of the fridge, no go.

For me it depends on the pizza.

The thinner crusts aren’t so good cold.

Depends on the toppings.

Cold cheese pizza? - ew. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Cold Pepp and Sausage? - all over it.

Usually depends on who’s pizza we speak of. The saucier the better. There’s a place in brooklyn called L&B where I prefer the slices the next morning. (square, thick and saucey)

The older I get the less I do cause it doesn’t take much time to heat it up. Agree with the room temp/ on the counter better than the fridge folks.

Spumoni Gardens in Coney Island?

I love that place!!!

[worship.gif]

Love cold pizza! reheated or microwaved pizza sucks – the crust just gets weird. Might as well have a pepsi with that sh*t! Sorry, getting my threads crossed. [basic-smile.gif]

Wow, that looks like good pizza. flirtysmile

Yesterday’s lunch, half a pepperoni pizza and a salad w/ iced tea. Dinner, the other half cold w/ Lucia PN. Yum.

Somebody recently taught me to re-heat pizza (thin crust) in a cast iron skillet and it works great.
start with a cold pan on med high heat and when the cheese is warm to the touch dig in…

Who has pizza left over? [scratch.gif]

I love hot pizza. But if we have some leftover (not very often), I’d rather eat it at cool room temp the next day than re-heated