Scottsdale restaurants.

Heading to Scottsdale again for business.
We are gong to The Mission ,FNB-at chefs table and we need one more place.Can you Rec. another upscale casual restaurant.
I know cowboy Ciao is a favorite here but i have already been
Thinking about Maestro City Hall as a option.
BYO is not necessary .
Thank you for your help.

Maybe not “upscale” but definately casual and fun:

Don & Charlies is great but spring training is starting and reservations are probably required. Good BBQ and comfort food

http://www.donandcharlies.com/

Calistro California Bistro is another don’t miss place.

Great choice with FnB. Mission is good and their sister restaurant, The House, has had mixed to good reviews. Also, Barrio Queen would be a good choice for Mexican near both.

Also:
Becketts Table - not quite in Scottsdale, but good
Atlas Bistro - low on ambiance, but high on food and also BYOB

Here’s a Phoenix-area foodie discussion board that may be of some help: http://phxfoodnerds.com/

Thanks everyone.Great ideas

I know that sometimes the tendency can be to recommended some of the “newer” places to arrive on the scene, but I have always liked Vincent on Camelback. I have also worn out my copy of his cookbook.

City Hall is very good. Also check out T Cook… One of my favorites.

For casual upscale, I used to love Rancho Pinot but it’s been many years since I’ve been. Also, not sure how casual you want to get, but in Old Town Scottsdale, Grazie is a great place for pizza and wine.

FWIW, this place is up for a James Beard this year.

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the great ideas.
We ended up having dinner at FNB.we loved it.The food was great.we sat at the sinatra table which added to the fun.
The other nights we went to The Mission,searsucker and Modern steak.
I really enjoyed The Mission-This was my second time there and I love the food and atmosphere
Searsucker-Great casual upscale atmosphere-The food was good but not as good as FNB or The Mission.
Modern Steak-Loved the Atmosphere,Steak and sides were excellent,They also have a nice wine list although expensive
Cindy